Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Ormus Basics

Ormus Basics

Here is a link to making ormus. I doubt it's this easy. What say you all? This can't be right. It's too easy! http://youtu.be/lAuXfMrNaFE

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Here is a link to making ormus. I doubt it's this easy. What say you all? This can't be right. It's too easy! http://youtu.be/lAuXfMrNaFE
    Yep, that's it. There are other videos that will show you how to make Ormus with a bit more precision and sometimes with reverence but pretty much the same process.

OK great. I've watched several ones now. No one is mentioning the storage of the solution while it is processing, and between rinse cycles. Ormus, as a finished product, is very sensitive to light and must be kept from electronics, and kept in a tin, or covered in foil. What about during the production of it? The same precautions? Or it doesn't matter until it's done?

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    OK great. I've watched several ones now. No one is mentioning the storage of the solution while it is processing, and between rinse cycles. Ormus, as a finished product, is very sensitive to light and must be kept from electronics, and kept in a tin, or covered in foil. What about during the production of it? The same precautions? Or it doesn't matter until it's done?
    I would just wrap it in aluminum foil or a reusable faraday shield during 'manufacturing' and storage. According to the experts, the key is to keep it out of direct sunlight and/or sources of UV light.

Thank you! I'll post my results after I have made it.

What kind of results are you expecting?

Right now, it's back to the drawing board. One fellow who makes a very good ormus tells me if I use the washing soda instead of lye, I won't achieve the Ph necessary for the monoatomic elements. I'll get some good minerals, but no "magic". I'm not after magic. I'm after the elements for health benefits. Has anyone here used the wet method? Anyone make it without lye? If so, what was the Ph? Was it a quality ormus, or just "some good elements"?

Archangel, if you haven't already, maybe you can start by reviewing the following website: http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/articles.htm

There are many ways to make Ormus and some are better than others. Right now, if you're not making anything, maybe start with something. It's not like you'll make the best possible Ormus on day 1. We improve by doing.

If you want to make 'magic' maybe have the person you know teach you.

Respectfully,

Aham

Thank you Aham. I will definitely check this out. I'm not making anything because I don't have all my materials yet. I have most of them.

Blog Entries
    You should also consider looking over the patents of David Hudson, the originator of the process as far as the ORMEs group is concerned
    http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/patents/patents.htm
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread