Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Ormus Basics

Thanks. Will do.

Just wanted to mention that I did make my ormuz. I finished at ph 10.75. In the rinsing cycles process now. Will let you all (whomever is interested) know how the final product turns out. This was my first attempt. I think it will be okay!

Finished product is great. I think I did well for my first attempt at this. A good yield and a good ormus.

Quote Originally Posted by Archangel View Post
    Finished product is great. I think I did well for my first attempt at this. A good yield and a good ormus.
    please define "good"

Good as in white, fairly thick, not salty, final ph 10.5 good yield 3 cups of ormuz. It has already benefitted my plants. I take it daily. No ill effects. Hope that answers your query.

Here is a link to making ormus. I doubt it's this easy. What say you all? This can't be right. It's too easy! http://youtu.be/lAuXfMrNaFE
    In my opinion the white stuff is just a precipitation of lime and magnesite. The pH results out of a reaction of the carbonate ions with water. Therefore of course it's pretty "basic". I just don't see why there should be anything special or orgasmic (ormusic?) here.

If it is for your plants I recommend using a water with a lower pH value like rainwater, so the potassium ions and others trace element ions can be better soluted and used by the plant. But I think that's exaggerated anyway and the plant will suffer after some time compared to one that sits in "normal" soil.
    If it's for health benefits what ever helps helps right? At least it will cure reflux problems in short terms.

Good as in white, fairly thick, not salty, final ph 10.5 good yield 3 cups of ormuz. It has already benefitted my plants. I take it daily. No ill effects. Hope that answers your query.
    Answered my question nicely, thank you. I just like to keep track of precise criteria things are being judged on.

FF: That's an interesting opinion. Does the lime and magnesite stay miscible in the solution, or settle down to the bottom. It was my understanding that ormus should be like milk, and hold all of the precipitate in some manner of solution, even if it isn't exactly dissolved.

It may take a while, but to my experiences it should settle down if you let it stand for a while and don't stir or shake it.
    The word you are searching is propably "suspension" which defines a mixture of solid particels in a fluid.

+ Reply to Thread