Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 26

Thread: How to use the Quintessence

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    334

    How to use the Quintessence

    Specifically the Quintessence of the Great Work.

    So many of the old masters write about how to make the Quintessence
    of Gold but then it appears they say very little about what to do with it.

    Some talk about the Augmentation and whispers of accruing large quantities
    of gold.

    There is mention of a Great Medicine that can cure all diseases of the body.

    Then there is the talk of longevity and the possibility of living for hundreds
    of years.

    Also hints of immortality.

    But none of them write openly on how these things may be performed with
    this Great Quintessence of Gold.

    Is it the Quintessence that works these wonders or am I being misguided in
    the way that I'm reading these old books ?

    What can actually be accomplished with this Quintessence ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    5,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Then there is the talk of longevity and the possibility of living for hundreds of years.
    Cyliani mentions taking it twice a year, at the time of the equinoxes, which may enable someone to live for a few centuries, unless their constitution dictates otherwise.

    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    But none of them write openly on how these things may be performed with this Great Quintessence of Gold.
    I don't remember where I found this text (I'm quite sure it's online somewhere):

    It was here in this building, that the members of the Brotherhood, up to thirteen at a time, for 40 days, enacted their secret rites of spiritual rejuvenation, but only after physical rejuvenation had been completed. It was these rites of physical rejuvenation that employed alchemical medicines.

    Beginning on the full moon in May, a 40 day seclusion began, which included fasting, prayer, and the drinking of rain water (collected in May), and laxatives. On the 17th day, several ounces of blood were removed and a few white drops of an unknown substance given to the participating neophyte. Six drops were to be taken in the evening, and six in the morning, increasing two drops per day until the 32nd day of seclusion. At sunrise on the 33rd day, more blood was removed, and the first grains of the materia prima was given.

    The effects of the 'grain of elixir' was instant loss of the powers of speech and recognition, with convulsions and heavy sweating. After these subsided, the bedding was changed, and a broth made of lean beef and a variety of herbs was given. On the second day, a grain was added to the broth repeating the above symptoms, and upon which "a delirious fever set in which ended with a complete loss or shedding of the skin, hair and teeth of the subject." On the 35th day a bath of prescribed temperature was given, and on the following day, the 3rd and last grain of the materia prima was given in a goblet of wine. The effects of the final dose were much more mild, resulting in a deep sleep during which the skin, hair, and teeth reappeared.

    On awakening from this ordeal, an herbal bath was given, and an ordinary bath (with saltpeter added) on the 38th day. On the following day (the 39th) ten drops of the elixir of life were given in two spoonfuls of red wine. This final dose was known as the 'grand master's elixir' or balsam. On the 40th and final day, the initiate was said to have been reborn into primordial innocence and capable of living 5,557 years with the grace of God before being called back to the heavenly lodge. The process however, had to be repeated every forty years in the month of May if this were to happen.

    Unfortunately, we know neither the contents of the elixir or the herbs administered as bath or broth for this ceremony. It is also very likely that such a recipe or listing may be sitting somewhere, written in Old German, or even frakture script, in a local historical society somewhere in Eastern Pennsylvania, with no one being able to read it, or know the meaning of its contents otherwise.

    We are also at a loss for any idea as to who may have survived the ordeal. However, the effects of the recipe sound strikingly similar to those given in Paracelsus' writings regarding the Melissa Ens, a potent spagyric medicine said to convey long life and rejuvenation.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,676
    Blog Entries
    5
    At sunrise on the 33rd day, more blood was removed, and the first grains of the materia prima was given
    I'm experiencing nose bleeding after my alchemical/theurgical rituals. I've been explained that it is normal (I've experienced some large loss with teeth also), it is the transmutation of Red marrow happening, and expulsion of the 'bad blood' of the 'old man.' It seems to be easier for the body to expulse blood than manage to change it. So, what they say seems to be logical but the body can manage to do it naturally.

    Several levels of work with Gold can be achieved.
    - Simple Red tincture (acid free if possible)
    - Evolved Yellow Tincture (with radical mercury for example)
    - Ens of Gold (should be opened first in.order to make quicker extraction).
    - Aurum Potabile, id est, the elixir of the Stone made out of Gold as seed. Can be extracted as an Ens.

    Rejuvenation and healing are the supposed effects.
    Salazius

    http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

    My Works

    "I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    282
    Blog Entries
    6
    It is also very likely that such a recipe or listing may be sitting somewhere, written in Old German, or even frakture script, in a local historical society somewhere in Eastern Pennsylvania, with no one being able to read it, or know the meaning of its contents otherwise.
    Thats a hell of a clue. I'll follow it up.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    260
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Specifically the Quintessence of the Great Work.

    So many of the old masters write about how to make the Quintessence
    of Gold but then it appears they say very little about what to do with it.

    Some talk about the Augmentation and whispers of accruing large quantities
    of gold.

    There is mention of a Great Medicine that can cure all diseases of the body.

    Then there is the talk of longevity and the possibility of living for hundreds
    of years.

    Also hints of immortality.

    But none of them write openly on how these things may be performed with
    this Great Quintessence of Gold.

    Is it the Quintessence that works these wonders or am I being misguided in
    the way that I'm reading these old books ?

    What can actually be accomplished with this Quintessence ?
    A distinction has been made between the Quintessence for Man and the Elixir or Quintessence of Metals. Ripley and Hollandus both say the Quintessence for Metals is not for Man. Hollandus goes so far as to say the Vegetable Stone is far better for Man than the Stone made with Au. Ripley says the Stone for the poor has no Au or Ag in it.

    The Quintessence is a concentration of Life Force. We are circulations of Life Force embedded in circuits in "clay." So when you ingest or intake food it is to get the Life Force in it into your circuits. Plus the "clay" has to be maintained and components replenished. Life Force is spent doing that so it wears out maintaining the "clay." You gotta get more from somewhere or the "clay" will erode to dust.

    I can only attest to the action of the Vegetable Stone or Quintessence. Hollandus and others have said it takes time for the Quintessence to remove feces clogging the circulations in the complex interconnected living mind/body. Some say once a day a dose the size of a grain of rice or wheat is taken with water or wine.

    I have been very cautious with dose taking about 65mg. a day for two years. I haven't been sick since then. However I am pushing 70 and the deterioration of ageing is like constant erosion. Many chronic complaints I had those symptoms are gone. They were not really life threatening at the time but quite annoying and tend to slow you down.

    I did at one time stop taking it for awhile to see the difference and it was profound. That is when I realized the Lucidity I operate with everyday was diminishing. Also my physical energies started getting sluggish requiring naps.

    On a spiritual level the mind becomes very lucid and awareness can be focused to amazing revelations. The first effect after taking the Quintessence is your vision and hearing are enhanced. When that happens you get a charge of ambition to get things done and the energy to do it.

    I have developed my own system of ingestion incorporating the methods of the Taoist Alchemists. When I take the Quintessence that way a very exhilarating flow of energy goes directly into the body circuits and can be felt, very invigorating especially the clarity of the mind field.

    I have taken it without the Taoist incorporation and you do not get the euphoric distillation then condensation of subtle energy into the spinal column. You do get the "rejuvenation" of energy sorely needed by the mind and body but without the profound Taoist effect at the beginning after taking it.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    486
    Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    A distinction has been made between the Quintessence for Man and the Elixir or Quintessence of Metals. Ripley and Hollandus both say the Quintessence for Metals is not for Man. Hollandus goes so far as to say the Vegetable Stone is far better for Man than the Stone made with Au. Ripley says the Stone for the poor has no Au or Ag in it.

    The Quintessence is a concentration of Life Force. We are circulations of Life Force embedded in circuits in "clay." So when you ingest or intake food it is to get the Life Force in it into your circuits. Plus the "clay" has to be maintained and components replenished. Life Force is spent doing that so it wears out maintaining the "clay." You gotta get more from somewhere or the "clay" will erode to dust.

    I can only attest to the action of the Vegetable Stone or Quintessence. Hollandus and others have said it takes time for the Quintessence to remove feces clogging the circulations in the complex interconnected living mind/body. Some say once a day a dose the size of a grain of rice or wheat is taken with water or wine.

    I have been very cautious with dose taking about 65mg. a day for two years. I haven't been sick since then. However I am pushing 70 and the deterioration of ageing is like constant erosion. Many chronic complaints I had those symptoms are gone. They were not really life threatening at the time but quite annoying and tend to slow you down.

    I did at one time stop taking it for awhile to see the difference and it was profound. That is when I realized the Lucidity I operate with everyday was diminishing. Also my physical energies started getting sluggish requiring naps.

    On a spiritual level the mind becomes very lucid and awareness can be focused to amazing revelations. The first effect after taking the Quintessence is your vision and hearing are enhanced. When that happens you get a charge of ambition to get things done and the energy to do it.

    I have developed my own system of ingestion incorporating the methods of the Taoist Alchemists. When I take the Quintessence that way a very exhilarating flow of energy goes directly into the body circuits and can be felt, very invigorating especially the clarity of the mind field.

    I have taken it without the Taoist incorporation and you do not get the euphoric distillation then condensation of subtle energy into the spinal column. You do get the "rejuvenation" of energy sorely needed by the mind and body but without the profound Taoist effect at the beginning after taking it.
    Thanks for sharing z0. I know that I've probably asked you before about ingestion of your stone (or suspect that I have) and the details are most helpful. I err on the cautious side of my little creations, yet even with my simple tinctures, I can get a noticeable difference when I'm taking them or not. Amazing what a couple drops of tincture in the morning can do whilst the original material doesn't seem to have the same "power." As I become more familiar with alchemical methods and start down the road, my concern has been about making "medicines" from supposed "poisons," and often wonder if I will see something in my concoction that will tell me the process is done, and now it is safe, or if I'll have to try micro-samples and observe the effects. This has worked well for me in the past, and only 2 tiny doses of something have caused minor problems. Once I conclude my current business this week, I plan to start digesting something in gentle fire and it will probably be wild edibles as the material I really want to work with is proving rather difficult to collect.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    334
    Hi Andro

    That 40 day ceremony sounds very full-on .... But also very interesting.
    Could you see yourself doing something like that ?

    Communicating with spirits some 25 years ago, I was told that there was
    an Alchemist still living that was over 2,000 years old.
    He/she may still be alive today and could well be a member of this forum.

    What a very knowing soul this one could be, would make an interesting NBA.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    I'm experiencing nose bleeding after my alchemical/theurgical rituals. I've been explained that it is normal (I've experienced some large loss with teeth also), it is the transmutation of Red marrow happening, and expulsion of the 'bad blood' of the 'old man.' It seems to be easier for the body to expulse blood than manage to change it. So, what they say seems to be logical but the body can manage to do it naturally.

    Several levels of work with Gold can be achieved.
    - Simple Red tincture (acid free if possible)
    - Evolved Yellow Tincture (with radical mercury for example)
    - Ens of Gold (should be opened first in.order to make quicker extraction).
    - Aurum Potabile, id est, the elixir of the Stone made out of Gold as seed. Can be extracted as an Ens.

    Rejuvenation and healing are the supposed effects.
    Hi Salazius

    Your alchemical/theurgical rituals sound like they are working well.

    So intriguing the way the blood plays such a huge part of the transmutation
    of our body and thought processes. Sounds very much like the blood of
    the vampire ..... but in a good way.

    From what I have read we are not to use anything stronger than the stone
    of the Third Order .... if multiplied more than this it is too strong for the
    human body as a medicine and only to be used for the transmutation of
    metals.


    Perhaps this Quintessence may give more than rejuvenation and healing ?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    AUSTRALIA
    Posts
    334
    Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    A distinction has been made between the Quintessence for Man and the Elixir or Quintessence of Metals. Ripley and Hollandus both say the Quintessence for Metals is not for Man. Hollandus goes so far as to say the Vegetable Stone is far better for Man than the Stone made with Au. Ripley says the Stone for the poor has no Au or Ag in it.

    The Quintessence is a concentration of Life Force. We are circulations of Life Force embedded in circuits in "clay." So when you ingest or intake food it is to get the Life Force in it into your circuits. Plus the "clay" has to be maintained and components replenished. Life Force is spent doing that so it wears out maintaining the "clay." You gotta get more from somewhere or the "clay" will erode to dust.

    I can only attest to the action of the Vegetable Stone or Quintessence. Hollandus and others have said it takes time for the Quintessence to remove feces clogging the circulations in the complex interconnected living mind/body. Some say once a day a dose the size of a grain of rice or wheat is taken with water or wine.

    I have been very cautious with dose taking about 65mg. a day for two years. I haven't been sick since then. However I am pushing 70 and the deterioration of ageing is like constant erosion. Many chronic complaints I had those symptoms are gone. They were not really life threatening at the time but quite annoying and tend to slow you down.

    I did at one time stop taking it for awhile to see the difference and it was profound. That is when I realized the Lucidity I operate with everyday was diminishing. Also my physical energies started getting sluggish requiring naps.

    On a spiritual level the mind becomes very lucid and awareness can be focused to amazing revelations. The first effect after taking the Quintessence is your vision and hearing are enhanced. When that happens you get a charge of ambition to get things done and the energy to do it.

    I have developed my own system of ingestion incorporating the methods of the Taoist Alchemists. When I take the Quintessence that way a very exhilarating flow of energy goes directly into the body circuits and can be felt, very invigorating especially the clarity of the mind field.

    I have taken it without the Taoist incorporation and you do not get the euphoric distillation then condensation of subtle energy into the spinal column. You do get the "rejuvenation" of energy sorely needed by the mind and body but without the profound Taoist effect at the beginning after taking it.
    Hi z0 k

    I like what you write about "The Quintessence is a concentration of Life Force"
    but some of the old masters suggest that the best place/or easiest place to acquire
    the most Life Force/Virtue is in the Mineral/Metallic realm.

    I can relate very well to pushing 70 and the deterioration of ageing, it's great
    to hear you are slowing the process. Hopefully with this clarity you are getting
    you will be able to push forward with The Work and find more rewards.

    I will have to find out more about this Taoist Alchemy method.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Posts
    5,163
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Hi Andro
    That 40 day ceremony sounds very full-on .... But also very interesting.
    Could you see yourself doing something like that ?
    Not exactly like that. Not for "physical rejuvenation", but something else entirely

    And certainly not for "living 5,557 years with the grace of God before being called back to the heavenly lodge ".

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts