Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: How to use the Quintessence

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    In this way when the allotted time comes for death, we have no problem accepting
    it and willingly moving on to the next challenge of our evolution.

There are some that believe we can be trapped here in an eternal life/death cycle
    in this earthly merry go round.
    From my limited experience, when Death shows up, you won't be afraid. He isn't scary. If you are cold, he'll offer a blanket, if you are in pain, he'll remove it. You'll embrace him as a friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    From my limited experience, when Death shows up, you won't be afraid. He isn't scary. If you are cold, he'll offer a blanket, if you are in pain, he'll remove it. You'll embrace him as a friend.
    It would be nice if we could all pass over this way, but I don't think it is always
    like that.

Some possible uses of The Quintessence.

Here are some other quotes from a link Luxus placed in another thread.

All those who want to live a long life, but do not obtain the Divine Elixirs (shendan) and the Golden Liquor (jinye), merely bring suffering upon themselves.

Practising breathing and daoyin, exhaling the old and inhaling the new breath, and ingesting medicines of herbs and plants can extend the length of one's life, but does not allow one to escape death. When a man ingests the Divine Elixirs, he becomes a divine immortal and transcends the generations [of mortals].

You will travel through the air in any direction, and enter and exit the world without interruption. Nobody will be able to hold or restrain you: one moment you will be sitting, and then you will rise up and disappear. Lightly you will ascend riding the clouds, and rise to heaven.

The Director of Destinies (Siming) will delete your name from the records of the dead (siji) and enter it in the registers of immortality (xianlu).

To revive a dead person, provided that no more than three days have passed since his or her death, take a speck of the green elixir, mix it with water, and wash the dead person with it, also placing a speck in his or her mouth; that person will immediately return to life.

If you want to summon the Traveling Cuisine (xingchu),(1) take a speck of the black elixir, mix it with water, and spread your left hand with it.

Just name what you wish and it will appear of itself; thus you will be able to summon anything in the world. If you want to make yourself invisible, or to know beforehand what has yet to happen, or to stop the years without getting old, ingest a speck of the yellow elixir and you will obtain a long life without death.

You will see one thousand miles away while sitting, and will know good and bad luck as if everything is before your eyes; you will know the fate of other people with their well-being or failures, their longevity or early death, their riches and honors or their poverty and privation.
    http://www.goldenelixir.com/jindan/t..._benefits.html

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    I have noticed that some of the Alchemists write about using a few drops of the Quintessence of Gold Tincture and others suggest using a GRAIN or two of the salt that is holding the Quintessence.

Do you think that these two different ways of introducing this essence into our body may have differing effects ?

The tincture to my understanding is extracted with our spiritus vini highly rectified .... and it would appear that some Alchemists are of the opinion that these spirits can also be quite efficacious to the human body. Would you consider this to be a possibility ?
    You can use SV, saliva in your mouth or even the water of the fountain.
    It will not make big deal in the difference.
    A grain is a weight, 0, 015 gram. It can be considered as solid or liquid.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Salazius View Post
    You can use SV, saliva in your mouth or even the water of the fountain.
    It will not make big deal in the difference.
    A grain is a weight, 0, 015 gram. It can be considered as solid or liquid.
    Thank you Salazius

These are good tips for those that may need it some day.
    Precious gems are always the hardest to find.

Blog Entries
    When you have it, you know how to use it properly. It comes logically.

+ Reply to Thread