Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Alchemy, Shamanism and the Quest for the Holy Grail

Blog Entries
    Awesome. What’s the conference?

Any chance it’ll turn into a podcast episode?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Well you can always improvise stuff, but the foundation has to be solid. There will be chemists, anthropologists and other phd people there. I can't grab stuff out of thin air... I have to know all sources and "facts" by heart, and if I quote a Bible verse I have to be able to quote where it is etc etc.

None of these "major figures" are rambling loons, on the contrary they are quite academic. There is little room for direct experience. Don't forget that there is a large scientific psychedelic community out there that are doing a lot of research to make psychedelics legal, or in other words make it "medical". It is very important work, because if psychedelics become a mainstream option for treating depression, addiction and other kinds of psychological issues then we are going to see a new world. No doubt.

The research/studies show spectacular results, and if I was Big Pharma I would be worried.

http://www.maps.org

They would not be interested in this... we are talking about psychedelic research... and I guess what I will present is going to be the most mumbo-jumbo presentation of them all. LOL.

In other words, if psychedelics don't get legalized, it's all your fault!!!

Seriously, you've got it right. It's story telling at it's finest. Reduced to a few PowerPoint slides. A coherent message that stitches all three subjects together will be needed. It's a fairly tall order but I'm sure you will manage.

Don't forget to wear a smile and underwear

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    ...turn into a podcast episode?
    Currently everything in my life can turn into that... LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Don't forget to wear a smile and underwear
    Nah, I don't smile... but I can wear these:

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Some major figures in the psychedelic community will attend, so I need to come prepared... or I'll appear as a rambling loon.
    Nah nobody will notice as they will be all high anyway !

In regards of the grail I believe it comes from Celtic legends, the Cauldron of rebirth, the mead of Goibniu and the mead of poetry.

Blog Entries
    Horn of plenty, Cornucopia, Golden Horns of Gallehus, Gjallarhorn, Tibetan Skull Cup.. often the cup in all these cultures around the world (and there are more) is a symbol of eternal life, drink and cross into other realms, wisdom, power, healing... etc...

So you see... long ago, in the times of the pre-civil world we lived under the influence of shamans... across the globe... and as we know there is one easy way to drink Soma, Ergot, Ayahuasca and other substances... you need a cup...

Anyway that is somewhat along the lines I am going.

Jesus and the Cup, well that is cultural appropriation. LOL.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I have decided to decline the offer to speak. More important events will happen in my life on the same dates... things I prefer more than holding a talk... there is always next year...

Closed Thread