Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Do you know what you are looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    I can't really say I'm "looking", it's more like I'm making myself ready (for "it"/"me"?) to find me

And in the meantime, I'm just messing/tinkering with stuff
    Yes Andro, really it is as you say. Thanks you for the explanation.

But we would never say such a thing about more mundane substances i.e I am waiting for it to find me. Today I have the craving to eat oatmeal biscuits for some unknown reason...shall I just wait for these oatmeal biscuits to find me, or should I perhaps go cook them instead

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    But we would never say such a thing about more mundane substances i.e I am waiting for it to find me. Today I have the craving to eat oatmeal biscuits for some unknown reason...shall I just wait for these oatmeal biscuits to find me, or should I perhaps go cook them instead
    By all means, go cook them, and one of those times (while you're cooking... or not...) something ELSE will happen, something completely unexpected & unpredictable

That's what I meant by "messing/tinkering with stuff in the meantime".

Yes, you’re right in that sense. We should always be cooking to something to happens.
    But remember that we are not treating with mundane things, but with things that sometimes escapes our comprehension. Even we treat with things that they do not exist in our world!

So, my common sense tells me that I must be open to any possibility, however strange it may seem. We are not creators, we are just continuers of the nature and I think that we have much that to learn of her.

That's why I always leave a small door open to the "impossible things" in my work.

Blog Entries
    But we would never say such a thing about more mundane substances i.e I am waiting for it to find me.
    you know its mundane ?

Today I have the craving to eat oatmeal biscuits for some unknown reason...shall I just wait for these oatmeal biscuits to find me, or should I perhaps go cook them instead
    Are you alluding to Saint Germain and his/her diet of oats ?

Do you know what you are looking for?

Its a simple question, do you actually know what you are looking for?

If you answer the philosophers stone, do you actually know what that is (in detail) or is it a kinda vague idea of what it might be?

How can you hope to find something if you really dont know what you are looking for?

What are you looking for and how do you hope to find it?
    Yes:

https://archive.org/stream/rogerbaco...e/292/mode/2up

"...to make or generate a certain kind of medicine, which is called the Elixir, and which, being projected upon Metals, or imperfect Bodies, by thoroughly Tinging and fixing them, perfects them in the highest degree, even in the very moment of Projection."

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    you know its mundane ?

Are you alluding to Saint Germain and his/her diet of oats ?
    Its origin may be mundane ie the first matter but its destiny is SUPER natural.

I am St Germain, just decided I would join a forum to have some fun!

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Yes:

https://archive.org/stream/rogerbaco...e/292/mode/2up

"...to make or generate a certain kind of medicine, which is called the Elixir, and which, being projected upon Metals, or imperfect Bodies, by thoroughly Tinging and fixing them, perfects them in the highest degree, even in the very moment of Projection."

That is a description of what it does not what it is.

Blog Entries
    I am St Germain, just decided I would join a forum to have some fun!
    Your not St Germain

Do you know what you are looking for?

I think so ... it may help if we rule out all the things we are not looking for.
    It may be worthwhile asking yourself WHY you WANT the Philosophers Stone ???

Do you want to be able to make copious amounts of gold to buy that new house,
    car, boat or maybe help the poor and starving ? Perhaps that Magic Medicine so
    YOU can save all the people in the world ?

What is my reason for existing ? This is always a good question to ask ourselves.

When the mundane experiences of life become the same old monotonous repetitions
    that we see over and over again then it is time for something new.

The opening of doors.

The lifting of the veil.

The expanding of the consciousness and everything that is associated with that.

I have been given insights into this in the past and I want more.

We are here to evolve and to my understanding Alchemy can open some doors to
    assist in our path of evolution.

When the student is ready and no longer living for his/her Mundane Ego, shackled to
    this worlds cycles of life and death .... then the powers that be will start handing out divine
    revelations to the unlocking of the Secrets of Alchemy.

But I could be wrong .....

PS. And for all I know you could be Saint Germain

+ Reply to Thread