Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP Maestra Olivia

Blog Entries

RIP Maestra Olivia

One of the "shamans" I had the pleasure of sitting in ceremony with on more than one occasion was murdered a couple of weeks ago. I am still dealing with the loss.

You can google all you like why she was killed, and you can say I am paranoid... and since I don't want to reveal too much of who I really am... I can say this:

Big Oil assassinated her.

------------------------------

Please watch this tribute video of her singing one of her healing songs:

If video does not play, use this link: https://vimeo.com/267094225

This particular Icaros means a lot to me, and I often use it in ceremony since I have a lot of recordings. If someone here in the forums attended a ceremony, that used Icaros, in Amsterdam way back when, then you too heard it.

However it is one thing to do Shrooms and listen to mp3... and another to sit in front of the Maestra herself after a cup of Ayahuasca. We cannot compare drinking water with jumping into an icy river.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    If you have not done a proper ayahuasca ceremony with a Maestra like Olivia it is very hard to understand the video above... and it is also very easy to underestimate these "shamans". Trust me. Don't. They, and Olivia in particular, is a very powerful individual. Another Maestra that I was even closer with also died recently, but she died of old age... she was not murdered with bullets to the heart like Olivia. So there is a difference in grief, since murder creates more emotion.

Olivias death and the death of her extensive skills is a GREAT tragedy.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

The only way I can see her being a threat to big oil would be if she was the guardian of land on which oil deposits were found or land which they wanted to pass pipelines through.

Blog Entries
    Exactly and/or an influential leader.

Note: protected areas = sounds good in speeches

+ Reply to Thread