Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Book: Philosophical Preparation of Cannabis Sativa

New Book: Philosophical Preparation of Cannabis Sativa

Last edited by z0 K; 05-04-2018 at 08:56 PM. Reason: link not working

Blog Entries
    Nice work!

z0 K, it reminds me a lot of your writing style

Perhaps in the second edition add the temperatures in C as well - not just in F

One may resonate or not with the mythology, but in addition to the embedded creation myths, it seems like a very well documented practical guide to the respective lab procedure.

I would recommend this book for anyone serious about working in the lab and producing some good medicine.

I myself have worked with this source material in the past, and it is VERY potent medicinally.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    I have for years been trying to get a Cannabis Episode made for the podcast. I have been in contact with a wide range of Cannabis People... and lo and behold... they all fail to show up to the designated time for the recording. This has happened on numerous occasions... fucking potheads. As recent as yesterday in fact... now you provide me with this... the planets align.

Fancy doing a podcast, and you can promote it?

Dont let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Nice work!

z0 K, it reminds me a lot of your writing style

Perhaps in the second edition add the temperatures in C as well - not just in F

One may resonate or not with the mythology, but in addition to the embedded creation myths, it seems like a very well documented practical guide to the respective lab procedure.

I would recommend this book for anyone serious about working in the lab and producing some good medicine.

I myself have worked with this source material in the past, and it is VERY potent medicinally.
    Thanks Andro, your comments are very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I have for years been trying to get a Cannabis Episode made for the podcast. I have been in contact with a wide range of Cannabis People... and lo and behold... they all fail to show up to the designated time for the recording. This has happened on numerous occasions... fucking potheads. As recent as yesterday in fact... now you provide me with this... the planets align.

Fancy doing a podcast, and you can promote it?

Sure, PM me with the specifics.

Blog Entries
    Noted. I PM when you least expect it.

Dont let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Awesome, looks interesting. I’ll probably buy a copy soon.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    Bought it! Can't wait to get it and read it.

z0 K, received the book today and have already read it since I had a feeling that I would need to read it multiple times to fully digest the instructions laid out in the book. The depth of the detailed instructions and the associated pics provided using modern equipment is a first. In addition, the way you have connected your lab pics to ancient alchemical images also helped me understand the connection between the lab and the symbology. I would recommend this book to any aspiring or experienced practioner. Just an amazingly profound book. I was initially not sure if the price of the book was worth it but I can now confidently say that you should have charged a lot more since many, including me, will avoid mistakes and dead ends by following this book and that by itself is priceless.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this book and for generously sharing your practical experience with us and I can’t wait for the next publication.

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    z0 K, received the book today and have already read it since I had a feeling that I would need to read it multiple times to fully digest the instructions laid out in the book. The depth of the detailed instructions and the associated pics provided using modern equipment is a first. In addition, the way you have connected your lab pics to ancient alchemical images also helped me understand the connection between the lab and the symbology. I would recommend this book to any aspiring or experienced practioner. Just an amazingly profound book. I was initially not sure if the price of the book was worth it but I can now confidently say that you should have charged a lot more since many, including me, will avoid mistakes and dead ends by following this book and that by itself is priceless.

Thanks again for taking the time to write this book and for generously sharing your practical experience with us and I cant wait for the next publication.
    Wow! Aham you are welcome. Thank you very much for your wonderful review. I very much appreciate it.

+ Reply to Thread