Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Luxury hotel ad art project

Where is that? You live in this world anyway, don't you? I don't think there's anyone here who doesn't. "it's not my problem" is one of the worst diseases of our times.
    Yes I live in the world but the worlds problems are not mine that is absolutely true. I have observed some cultures are largely matriarchal. The women's job is to walk miles to get water from the nearest well, the woman's job is to trash the crop to get the grain, the woman's job is to grind the grain, the woman's job is to cook, its the woman's job to fetch firewood and make the fire, its the woman's job even to build the primitive huts they live in which I was surprised...the mans job is largely to sit on his ass! All society's who adopt this matriarchal centered approach will have poor infrastructure because in truth all that is a mans job. It is her mans job to digg that well so she can have water, its her mans job to sow a field full of crop so she can eat and feed her baby. Its her mans job to build her a nice house. Its her mans job to construct sewage management so to keep the area sanitised and the water supply unpolluted. For sure its not another mans job to journey across the planet to digg her water wells, build her huts, teach farming techniques and build sewage management systems...what has her man being doing all this time?

I was strangely surprised by this poll on this forum:
    Why were you surprised, you thought everyone was a leftist by now? Your comment on that thread was interesting and I recall it "Non-Traditional left and not ashamed at all of it (Non-Marxist and non-violent)" Why did you feel the need to say Non-Marxist and non-violent, is it because you have observed (as I have) that there is a very high percentage of lefties who are violent, Marxist, communists ??? Not surprising really since they are largely responsible for most political left party's today ie the Fabian society, the Frankfurt school. Only difference between these two schools is one wanted to install Marxism/Communism rapidly (Frankfurt school) while the others goal is to install it gradually (The Fabian Society).

And now I remembered a fragment of a famous interview to Deleuze:
    Japan is very much on the right actually, they are very nationalistic and I have no problem with that.

Your limit can be "you", or you can extend it and it can become "Irish", or you can extend it and it can become "white"... or you can extend it and it can become "human"... or you can extend it and it can be "living being"... and so on... there is no hate when you expand your perception
    I dont "hate" anyone and as for mysticism, was born studying it, I am the real mystic not the fake one!

I don't hate myself... but probably we are perceiving in absolute opposite ways.
    Yes that is very probable too but I have no requirement for you to perceive things as I do, your journey is yours not mine.
    Last edited by Luxus; 05-11-2018 at 11:23 AM.

Blog Entries
    You are way off. That is not due to matriarchy. In fact communities with matriarchy fair better.

I am happy to go into this debate. I have worked 18 years with these issues and been in many of these areas. Again, as I said elsewhere, direct experience is the best way to understand something.

Also I am not on the left (as it is called). I belong to a new breed: anarchist with corporate power and capitalistic tacticts to achieve tribal and anarchic effects that will bring forth a non-dual and non-linears state of being called "the embrace of the Mystery".

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    zoas23 replied for me.

Although I can add that my view on these issues are based in love, not hate. Self-hating? No, self-loving more like it. The more one loves oneself, the easier it is to love others.

Also: no smoke without fire

What is the first step towards sobriety? Acknowledge you are addicted. The whole world is not there yet, we will be one day. As for me: I use my status, power and privilege to spread it outwards towards those that do not have those things.

Not to do that would make me a proper cunt. And I would be ashamed, because if I was down and out I would want support. I am not talking about charity, rather empowerment.

You also asked if I was cucked, which means weak. You do not know me that well, but I am ALL about POWER.

By cucked people mostly mean someone who has buckled, succumbed to the Marxist/communist media brainwashing ie self hating white boy syndrome. Like the bulk of people in Sweden for example...whats the increase in rape in your country now, how many no go areas now, last time I heard it was 50 and rising.

I use my status, power and privilege to spread it outwards towards those that do not have those things.
    Why do they not have those things? And why do you feel it is your job to spread civilisation?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    By cucked people mostly mean someone who has buckled, succumbed to the Marxist/communist media brainwashing ie self hating white boy syndrome. Like the bulk of people in Sweden for example...whats the increase in rape in your country now, how many no go areas now, last time I heard it was 50 and rising.
    Ha ha ha ha. I understand. You are the brainwashed. You are aware, I hope, that the information you just repeated comes from the propaganda developed by the joint neo-Nazi political parties of Europe in an attempt to rise to power?

1. There are 0 % no go zones in Sweden.
    2. Sweden has less rape than most countries in the world. In Sweden if a woman has been raped by her husband for a ten year period (most rapes happen by the husband) then EACH rape in those ten years count as 1 crime, which means the statistics represent the number of times a woman has been raped... whereas in most countries if a husband rapes his wife 100 times in ten years then statistically it is recorded as 1 rape, but in Sweden it is 100. Also in Sweden there is less shame for women to report rape. There is more support. So more women also report rape.
    3. By the way, before you decide to say it: refugees are not a problem... in fact I have become richer thanks to refugees... no the problem is people like you I am afraid, but since humans always feel the need to defend themselves (myself included), this fact will not be accepted by you.

Why do they not have those things? And why do you feel it is your job to spread civilisation?
    1. I do not want to spread civilisation. Civilisation is the problem.
    2. Why do they not have those things? Sorry... based on the level of knowledge you have... that you have shown in these recent posts, I think it would be futile to converse any longer.

My advice to you is to continue your life with the beliefs given to you by second, third and fourth degree sources. I only converse with first degree.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Oh I forgot to say: the media is not marxist/communist

Media is corporate, across the board. That does not mean it is capitalistic. It means it is corporate... no exceptions. Same goes for politics.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    2. Why do they not have those things? Sorry... based on the level of knowledge you have... that you have shown in these recent posts, I think it would be futile to converse any longer.
    No I insist, please explain why these people are in the situation they are!

Firstly let me make two observations:

1, In terms or natural resources they are the worlds richest!

2, In terms of agriculture or farmability others have no trouble journeying there and setting up huge farms, coffee plantations etc.

Blog Entries
    1. Answer: There is your answer.
    2. Answer: Others? Exactly.

I am happy to go into this debate. I have worked 18 years with these issues and been in many of these areas. Again, as I said elsewhere, direct experience is the best way to understand something.
    Above you said you were happy to go into why these people are in the situation they are due to your extensive experience....and now???

Did I screw it up by pointing out that in terms of natural resources they live in the most abundant place on Earth and that others have no problem going there and setting up mega farms?

OK let me really screw it up by turning back the clock 100 years...now what?

Blog Entries
    Above you said you were happy to go into why these people are in the situation they are due to your extensive experience....and now???
    That was before I knew you believed in Neo-Nazi propaganda. Not saying you are one... just that you repeat their "facts". Don't worry you are not the only one, not even in this forum. The Neo-Nazi are not stupid enough to present it as Neo-Nazi propaganda. These days the public figures of such movements are in suits and women... they are not stupid. Also they are themselves only unknowingly working for the corporate agenda. Not a conspiracy... simple logic.

Did I screw it up by pointing out that in terms of natural resources they live in the most abundant place on Earth and that others have no problem going there and setting up mega farms?
    Figure it out on your own if you want to. Seems to me some people can't see the forest because of the trees.

OK let me really screw it up by turning back the clock 100 years...now what?
    Not far enough.

The people of these lands are probably barely paid enough to feed themselves

The produce is only of value if grown on a massive scale. Back handers to corrupt government officials is all large corporations need to pay, and perhaps a few lobbyists.

The rain forest ecosystem is very delicately balanced as much of the nutrients are washed out of the soil by the heavy rains. The land will need constant artificial fertilization, which then runs into rivers, polluting them and spreading the destruction of the land even further. Once the land is deforested many of the indigenous species of that land are lost instantly and also many of the indigenous people with their knowledge and skills.

The crops are not there for people's survival they are there for another nations luxuries. Palm oil, coffee, tea, etc...

It is rape, plain and simple. Rape is a crime where I come from. These rapes are perpetrated by ignorant children who have never grown up enough to understand the fine balance of nature in the Eden which they destroy to feed there ever worsening sickness that is consumerism.

Ghislain
    Last edited by Ghislain; 05-11-2018 at 02:28 PM.
    Open Book
    "Dogmatic Assumption Inhibits Enquiry" Rupert Sheldrake

+ Reply to Thread