Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Luxury hotel ad art project

That was before I knew you believed in Neo-Nazi propaganda. Not saying you are one
    Yeah your right I am not a Neo-Nazi but perhaps the Swedish guy I had renting my house was because he said what you call fake news or Nazi news was true!

Figure it out on your own if you want to
    I did remember I made my opinion public even though I know it would not be popular ie the reason that women in your art is in the situation shes in is because her man sat on his ass and didn't do what he is supposed to do which is build and make stuff. Now her only hope is for some man from across the other side of the planet to go to her country and do what her man did not or for her to flee her country to go to a place where men built shit and made stuff.

A friend of mine is a Muslim who has went with people from the local mosque to dig water wells in Africa, he has been there several times. One day I decided to ask him had he ever went back to a village to find they had dug any additional water wells by themselves...he said no they just fight over the well his guys dug.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Yeah your right I am not a Neo-Nazi but perhaps the Swedish guy I had renting my house was because he said what you call fake news or Nazi news was true!
    Of course he did. The Neo-Nazi political party in Sweden has 33 %+ of the vote. Propaganda works because 75 % of the Earth are sheep and idiots. It's only UKIP that failed in their efforts.

As for the rest of your comments... sure... you convinced me... niggers are really dumb.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghislain View Post
    The people of these lands are probably barely paid enough to feed themselves

The produce is only of value if grown on a massive scale. Back handers to corrupt government officials is all large corporations need to pay, and perhaps a few lobbyists.

The rain forest ecosystem is very delicately balanced as much of the nutrients are washed out of the soil by the heavy rains. The land will need constant artificial fertilization, which then runs into rivers, polluting them and spreading the destruction of the land even further. Once the land is deforested many of the indigenous species of that land are lost instantly and also many of the indigenous people with their knowledge and skills.

The crops are not there for people's survival they are there for another nations luxuries. Palm oil, coffee, tea, etc...

It is rape, plain and simple. Rape is a crime where I come from. These rapes are perpetrated by ignorant children who have never grown up enough to understand the fine balance of nature in the Eden which they destroy to feed there ever worsening sickness that is consumerism.

Ghislain
    These places of poverty are very diverse in terms of ecology not all of these people are sitting in a rainforest. And not all of these people are paid a wage by someone else because as I said earlier some of these places there is only the locals there for thousands of miles and nobody else.

As I am a lover of nature I agree that the rape of the planet and pollution must stop. Truth is technology is being held back which would make the need of many of these resources obsolete.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Of course he did. The Neo-Nazi political party in Sweden has 33 %+ of the vote. Propaganda works because 75 % of the Earth are sheep and idiots. It's only UKIP that failed in their efforts.

As for the rest of your comments... sure... you convinced me... niggers are really dumb.

Did I say that???

I said that the males of their society did not do what men all over the planet in other countries did do which is build and that is because for whatever reason females in their society do most of the work whilst the men sit on their ass. The reason she has no water is because her man did not dig here any well. The reason she has no food is because her man did not farm. You on the other hand would like to say the reason she has no water is because someone else did it to her and the reason why she has not sufficient crops is because someone did it to her. To counter that I said roll the clock back 100 years and now I have taken your last excuse away from you ie industrialists did it to her....now who you gonna blame?

Blog Entries
    ...now who you gonna blame?
    Niggers.

Blog Entries
    I once lived in Oklahoma. There I met a woman that had been raped by a man.

All men in Oklahoma are rapists. Please everyone, stay away from that place.

Niggers.

When everything else fails, when no excuse is left...shout RACIST hahaha

Blog Entries
    When everything else fails, when no excuse is left...
    I can answer all your points and all your questions... but I won't, because (like I said before) based on what you have shown in these posts I think it would be futile to converse any longer.

May Allah give you peace.

I can answer all your points and all your questions... but I won't, because (like I said before) based on what you have shown in these posts I think it would be futile to converse any longer.

May Allah give you peace.

If you feel that what you would say would be too profound for someone simple like me to understand then explain it for others who are viewing this who may be of a similar level.

And no Allah wont give me peace because I am not a Muslim

+ Reply to Thread