Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Results 31 to 40 of 40

Thread: Luxury hotel ad art project

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,085
    Blog Entries
    2


    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Yes I live in the world but the worlds problems are not mine that is absolutely true.
    Like a fish in a fish tank believing that what happens in the fish tank is not going to have any effects on him...

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    I have observed some cultures are largely matriarchal. The women's job is to walk miles to get water from the nearest well, the woman's job is to trash the crop to get the grain, the woman's job is to grind the grain, the woman's job is to cook, its the woman's job to fetch firewood and make the fire, its the woman's job even to build the primitive huts they live in which I was surprised...the mans job is largely to sit on his ass! All society's who adopt this matriarchal centered approach will have poor infrastructure because in truth all that is a mans job. It is her mans job to digg that well so she can have water, its her mans job to sow a field full of crop so she can eat and feed her baby. Its her mans job to build her a nice house. Its her mans job to construct sewage management so to keep the area sanitised and the water supply unpolluted. For sure its not another mans job to journey across the planet to digg her water wells, build her huts, teach farming techniques and build sewage management systems...what has her man being doing all this time?


    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Why were you surprised, you thought everyone was a leftist by now? Your comment on that thread was interesting and I recall it "Non-Traditional left and not ashamed at all of it (Non-Marxist and non-violent)" Why did you feel the need to say Non-Marxist and non-violent, is it because you have observed (as I have) that there is a very high percentage of lefties who are violent, Marxist, communists ???
    Exactly. Too many atrocities have been done in the name of the "left", so I simply clarified where I stand.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Not surprising really since they are largely responsible for most political left party's today ie the Fabian society, the Frankfurt school. Only difference between these two schools is one wanted to install Marxism/Communism rapidly (Frankfurt school) while the others goal is to install it gradually (The Fabian Society).
    I don't know why you are obsessed with the Frankfurt school... I agree with some ideas of Benjamin and Adorno, I disagree with some others... I really don't think they have been influential at all. Other than that, the Frankfurt school was very linked to a specific context (i.e, the upraising of Nazism and Fascism)., so several of the ideas are VERY dated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    I dont "hate" anyone and as for mysticism, was born studying it, I am the real mystic not the fake one!
    Which ones are the concerns of a real mystic?

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Yes that is very probable too but I have no requirement for you to perceive things as I do, your journey is yours not mine.
    I was simply suggesting that it's always possible to go further. You, male, white male, white Irish male, white human, human, living being, the world, the solar system, the galaxy, the universe, beyond the universe...

    Diotima of Mantinea gave a nice lesson to Socrates. Wasn't she saying "go further and then go even further"... as simple as that. I find her very romantic!

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    400
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Like a fish in a fish tank believing that what happens in the fish tank is not going to have any effects on him...
    Your not that connected, what billy is doing in the UK will never effect you nor will you ever know about it. I am not saying that the human collective has not a final goal but I am not responsible for your actions nor will your actions affect me. What you put in your mouth wont make me fat. Most hippy's are not spiritual btw they are emotional, they confuse emotionality with spirituality. They think bursting into tears at the sight of a flower is spirituality.

    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Exactly. Too many atrocities have been done in the name of the "left", so I simply clarified where I stand. I don't know why you are obsessed with the Frankfurt school... I agree with some ideas of Benjamin and Adorno, I disagree with some others... I really don't think they have been influential at all. Other than that, the Frankfurt school was very linked to a specific context (i.e, the upraising of Nazism and Fascism)., so several of the ideas are VERY dated.
    I am not obsessed but Marxism and Communism comes out of the Frankfort both political ideology's were created by the Illuminati to destroy nations.

    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    Which ones are the concerns of a real mystic?
    You would answer LOVE, because I think you might be a hippy, yeah man cosmic love...and drugs. The real mystic thinks only of the Paramatman.

    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    I was simply suggesting that it's always possible to go further. You, male, white male, white Irish male, white human, human, living being, the world, the solar system, the galaxy, the universe, beyond the universe...
    You are making assumptions here that I don't already know this. I have been studying Occultism from a very young age so I am aware of most concepts such as this btw I am a spirit wrapped in flesh if you want to know what I am, I came here and took this body to use to complete my mission on this Earth so no I do not see myself as White Irish and that is it though I chose that background for a reason.
    Last edited by Awani; 05-12-2018 at 01:48 PM. Reason: code fucked up

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,085
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Most hippy's are not spiritual btw they are emotional, they confuse emotionality with spirituality..
    Actually most hippies (real hippies) are excellent business men because they are NOT emotional about the "game" or the "rat race"... and because of this they excel in business.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    What you put in your mouth wont make me fat.
    Allegorically it would seem so at first glance... omnipotent wisdom tells a different story.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    The real mystic thinks only of the Paramatman.
    A hippie, since you like the term, does not think about that... you are correct. The hippies instead hang out with Paramatman... that is why they rant about Love... also I doubt, if I would guess, that zoas23 would class himself as a hippie... neither do I. Although I prefer a world of hippies instead of a world of squares any day of the week, man... you dig?

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,455
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    Your not that connected, what billy is doing in the UK will never effect you nor will you ever know about it. I am not saying that the human collective has not a final goal but I am not responsible for your actions nor will your actions affect me. What you put in your mouth wont make me fat. Most hippy's are not spiritual btw they are emotional, they confuse emotionality with spirituality. They think bursting into tears at the sight of a flower is spirituality.
    Billy Bragg?
    It's not even a choice, your house is this planet... without caring how mystic you are, you are still here.
    It is funny when someone tries to give me a label... Hippie??? I expected a better intuition. I am probably further from a hippie than you are to Mao, dear Luxus.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    I am not obsessed but Marxism and Communism comes out of the Frankfort both political ideology's were created by the Illuminati to destroy nations.
    If I am not wrong, it's the third time you bring the Frankfurt school to me (it's OK, I know about academic philosophy, you seem to like it too). I was simply saying that I do not get why you think that the Frankfurt school has been so influential, when in fact it was not. I would not be surprised if only you and I are the only ones who have even touched a book by Adorno here.

    If you skip the conspiracy ideas about reptile illuminati in the stile of the crazy David Icke, I think the original Illuminati Order had interesting ideas... but they seriously overestimated their power and were quite naive... what happened to them at Wilhelmsbad is like a comedy). Same thing happened to several Utopians (i.e, the whole political ideas of the early Rosicrucian texts is another comedy -i.e, convinced that a Lutheran German king was going to fight against Rome and set free the word... just to find out that it took them only 5 years to be declared heretic by the Lutherans and got prosecuted by them).

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    You would answer LOVE, because I think you might be a hippy, yeah man cosmic love...and drugs. The real mystic thinks only of the Paramatman.
    Awani said that if I visit Sweden, he would tie me with ropes and handcuffs and will try to make me smoke DMT... because I do not take drugs at all. I don't even drink alcohol, if such thing gives you some hints.

    Quote Originally Posted by Luxus View Post
    You are making assumptions here that I don't already know this. I have been studying Occultism from a very young age so I am aware of most concepts such as this btw I am a spirit wrapped in flesh if you want to know what I am, I came here and took this body to use to complete my mission on this Earth so no I do not see myself as White Irish and that is it though I chose that background for a reason.
    Nice... same thing here, studied occultism since a very young age. Then again, I know hundreds of people who did the same... So I do not find it THAT special or unique.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,085
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by zoas23 View Post
    ...because I do not take drugs at all. I don't even drink alcohol, if such thing gives you some hints.
    I would like to add that I do not take drugs either, including alcohol. However...



    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    London
    Posts
    2,652
    Lexus, you say that you're not responsible for others action's nor will their actions affect you. Unless you are a hermit living in isolation and never meet another person that is incorrect.

    Even the words we speak affect others, the house you live in was probably placed there by some town planner you have never met, the path you travel has been decided by the way the roads have been built, by others. The food you eat is most likely dictated by the market unless you are on some fad diet.

    You talked of my last post as though it was the be all and end all of the problems people in the third world suffer from, it wasn't and isn't, it was just one example of many. They have unpredictable weather, which has caused famine many times, they have brutal tribal wars fought with weapons they did not produce, laying mines that leave land too dangerous to inhabit long after the wars are over. Many of these wars are perpetrated by western corporations that take advantage of the instability to rape those countries of their resources; taking advantage of a people who believe that nature is the only thing they have to worry about, because the consumerism of countries far away couldn't possible effect them...could it? Again that was just a few more examples.

    They see our lifestyle and believe it is so much better, but they don't see how we live on a day to day basis, living to work rather than, like them, working to live; so they try to emulate us to their disadvantage. They are not us and shouldn't be compared to us.

    I have stayed with many indigenous people in many places, Indians in the Himalayas, Touareg people of the Saharan desert, Shipibo of the Amazon basin, Bwiti people of Gabon. They all seem to share common traits, respect for the environment that feeds them, community, simplicity, happiness and laughter; something rare in our Western environment. Another thing they share with us is mobile phones and the internet...is that good or bad?

    Gabon has some of the most amazing beaches I have encountered, but they are awash with plastics, which are not all of their own creation.

    You say you are not effected by others, we all are. We are consuming the micro-plastics that are now in the food chain, we breath in the pollution of our modern day production. We are manipulated by mainstream media ect...ect. You don't need to be a hippy to see that, you just need to have your eyes open. Common sense beats any political ideology hands down.

    You answered Zoas' question, "Which ones are the concerns of a real mystic?", with , "The real mystic thinks only of the Paramatman. So are you a follower of Vedanta and Yoga philosophies in Hindu theology?

    I don't think we are worlds apart, but I dislike any religions as they each have their idea of moral codes and practices and how we should conduct human affairs. Similarly the many books we read, hoping someone else will tell us what we already, naturally, know.

    Anyone who looks deeply within themself knows these things already and begin to see the control some of the people in these "religions" try to impose for personal gain. The Vatican vaults are loaded with treasures, while some Catholic people, and many others, are starving. Many of them treasures are art of which the creator I'm sure intended people to see and enjoy.

    We have a natural trait of treating others as we would like to be treated ourselves, unless we are taught differently, as is done in politics and religion; just watch young children of different race playing together.

    Ghislain

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,085
    Blog Entries
    2


    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,085
    Blog Entries
    2
    It's election year were I live and the main topic is refugees. It is very simple, IMO.

    If you don't want to help refugees, or the less fortunate, or the destitute... then you are a heartless fucking CUNT and I pity you.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    555

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    It's election year were I live and the main topic is refugees. It is very simple, IMO.

    If you don't want to help refugees, or the less fortunate, or the destitute... then you are a heartless fucking CUNT and I pity you.

    I agree!

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts