Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Conflict Minerals

Blog Entries

Conflict Minerals

We all are guilty of using conflict minerals. More people have been killed in the Congo than in Hitlers camps since 1990, just so we can post in this forum.

Tell 20 of the Largest Companies in the World that You Demand the Supply of Products Made with Conflict-Free Minerals from Congo

You can email every company in the above link. I did.

So far ONLY one replied. It was SONY.

It is Sony’s policy to refrain from knowingly purchasing any products, components, or materials that contain any High Risk Minerals that are contributing to conflicts or serious human rights abuses in the chain of custody.
    I don't believe a fucking word... especially when they used the that term. Such a cop-out. Knowingly... that means they can do business as usual and pretend they did not know.

I replied they should change the statement to:

It is Sony’s policy to NEVER purchase any products, components, or materials that contain any High Risk Minerals that are contributing to conflicts or serious human rights abuses in the chain of custody.
    Last edited by Awani; 05-11-2018 at 12:50 AM.
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

It's not just Congo. Some corporations like Barrick Gold are making disasters in the North West of the country in which I live... because of the Lithium reserves.
    The waters that were drinkable, are now filled with cyanide in many towns... The infrastructure they use to mine is very cheap, which results in a few deaths by "accidents" every week,

Whilst in the North East we have Monsanto poisoning everything and babies being born absolutely sick.

This hypocrisy is hard to believe... which is related to the other recent thread of yours: http://forum.alchemyforums.com/showt...ad-art-project
    And the uneasy question of "Which one is the other side of the coin?". It's not even "human right abuses". but plain murder... a planned murder.

Blog Entries
    Yes I know.

And I am part of the problem as I write this on an iPhone 6. The least I can do is make demands on these companies. And it does work. But only if many do. So to all I say: don't be lazy... make a demand, it costs you nothing, but means everything.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread