Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Astrology Game

Blog Entries

Astrology Game

Ive been deeply studying another pillar of the Hermetic Art this week; Astrology.

To test my skills, i was goping for a volenteer to opt their birthday, time of birth and location.

Ill try and guess what the person is like based on my rookie astro skills and then the person can tell me if im right or wrong...

Who's keen!?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I’ll play.

September 6th, 1986
    4:15 pm
    Bozeman, Montana, USA
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Kiorionis! I was hoping you'd come play! Takes a few hours for me to slowly go through my notes. Ill give my basic analysis and then try and see if i cant pick any detail.

This is so much fun!!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Okay. This is my general overview so far. Ill go into more detail later on...

Your borderline OCD with the way you keep your home. Your environment is intimatly linked with how you feel andyou spend much time and discipline organizing and filling your home with the deep wisdom you have found.

It takes hard work to keep the ships deck whipped clean and nothings different at work. You have a balanced work and home life. Home is where your heart is and where you feel most alive and work is your teacher where you go to reflect and learn and challage yourself.

Work also makes you feel good, which is why you're gaining so much out of it.

One of your challenges is finding the time to tap into that deep inspiration but when you can balance these energies by having home and work sorted in the way you like, then doors open in the mind and you make progress in your deepening collection of organized spiritual practise and more importantly to you, lifestyle.

Trust can be an issue, especially with people in your home. People are unpredictable and not as moderate as yourself. They could potentially disrupt your homes harmony which you've worked so hard to achieve!

How am i doing so far!?!?

Blog Entries
    Okay now for the details. (These may be very inaccurate caz im a noob)

Health as a child may have been a little poor, maybe joint related. This health issue caused you to recieve alot of emotional and motherly support which was really good for you growing up. It also taught you to take care of your health which in the emd has been a blessing and a learning workshop for your organized and clean lifestyle.

Father issues may be present with your father either absent, neglectful, or perhaps im misinterpreting it and your father played a more motherly nurturing passive role. (Divorced and your living with mum). And hes helping from afar...

Money is well rooted. Perhaps not filthy rich but tour not worried at all by a few stormy nights.

I should add that your previous sickness also did a lot to teach you how to communicate your expectations and requirements.

Still going....

We're getting to the deep stuff

Blog Entries
    Oh wait... i stuffed up.

Your dads not a loser; you have a younger sister. My bad.

Blog Entries
    You will be inheriting some worth, but to you its not considered significant or you simply just dont think about it.
    You are working selling goods or services.

There is perhaps a child.

You keep a balanced sex life.

Your health is good now.

You do not have people working for you.

You have a dog.

I keep getting this... you maybe are a total lone ranger with no family but i dont think thats true so i think that your relationship must be VERY calm and passive and instinctual. Like it causes you no problem whatsoever and is just smooth as (unless the house is a mess and work is pumping aswell). I dunno but venus being so soft in your chart its hard to tell what those delicate energies would manifest themselves into...

Moving on...

You are very good at conflict resolution.

You are a good communicator and you use it heavily at work.

Your Dad is going to hook you up an inheritance. (Or perhaps its talking about your superannuation, retirement money)

Your ancient wisdom supports your emotions.

And that will just about do it i think.

Ill laugh if im just way off...

Blog Entries
    That was surprisingly insightful, EM. Certainly not what I expected

Your borderline OCD with the way you keep your home. Your environment is intimatly linked with how you feel andyou spend much time and discipline organizing and filling your home with the deep wisdom you have found.

It takes hard work to keep the ships deck whipped clean and nothings different at work. You have a balanced work and home life. Home is where your heart is and where you feel most alive and work is your teacher where you go to reflect and learn and challage yourself.

Work also makes you feel good, which is why you're gaining so much out of it.
    Haha borderline OCD... I would say I lean more toward the OCD side of the scale.
    But this quote is pretty accurate.

One of your challenges is finding the time to tap into that deep inspiration but when you can balance these energies by having home and work sorted in the way you like, then doors open in the mind and you make progress in your deepening collection of organized spiritual practise and more importantly to you, lifestyle.
    A clean home is a clear mind! Where I currently live, this has been an issue. But thinking on it now, it’s be pretty easy to rebalance. Quite helpful.

Health as a child may have been a little poor, maybe joint related. This health issue caused you to recieve alot of emotional and motherly support which was really good for you growing up. It also taught you to take care of your health which in the emd has been a blessing and a learning workshop for your organized and clean lifestyle.
    You could say I was the “runt of the litter”.

Your dads not a loser; you have a younger sister. My bad
    Correct on both accounts.
    And rather than ‘motherly, nurturing passive role’ he’s more of the man-of-few-words type. Definitely passive though.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    You will be inheriting some worth, but to you its not considered significant or you simply just dont think about it.
    You are working selling goods or services.

There is perhaps a child.

You keep a balanced sex life.

Your health is good now.

You do not have people working for you.

You have a dog.
    Well I certainly wouldn’t mind inheriting some wealth
    All true except I don’t own a dog. More of a cat person.

I keep getting this... you maybe are a total lone ranger with no family but i dont think thats true so i think that your relationship must be VERY calm and passive and instinctual. Like it causes you no problem whatsoever and is just smooth as (unless the house is a mess and work is pumping aswell). I dunno but venus being so soft in your chart its hard to tell what those delicate energies would manifest themselves into...
    Venus manifests for me as an interest in Art, Beauty (especially environmental beauty), Alchemy, Magick/Occult Sciences.

Moving on...

You are very good at conflict resolution.

You are a good communicator and you use it heavily at work.

Your Dad is going to hook you up an inheritance. (Or perhaps its talking about your superannuation, retirement money)

Your ancient wisdom supports your emotions.

And that will just about do it i think.

Ill laugh if im just way off...
    Sounds about right, but not sure about my communication skills or the inheritance/superannuation.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Nice!

A good start. Ill keep the details and try again in a few months when i'm better at it.

Anyone else want to play sky yahtzee?

Blog Entries
    That's funny. Sure. However I PM you my details.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread