Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Patrons of the Sacred Art

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Astrology Game

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiorionis View Post
    More of a cat person.
    Having met you away from keyboard I could have told you that. Pretty obvious.

Don’t let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Mr. K, I think I did a reading for you as well, in 2014...

Nothing about cats came up, though

Blog Entries
    Haha nope. Nothing on cats or dogs.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    venus being so soft in your chart
    How's Venus in Libra (its own home sign) and with only good aspects "soft"? I'd say it's very well placed...

Also, Sun in the 8th doesn't necessarily mean inheritance from the father. If you look well, the Sun in the 8th is opposed by Jupiter in the 2nd (house of money, among other things).

BTW, the sun doesn't necessarily signify the father, but rather the most prominent/influential parent. For some, it's the mother. Or some other authority figure.

Also, Mercury SO close to the sun (but not combust) can have an inhibiting effect on communication.

A T-Square, involving the Sun, Mercury, Jupiter and Uranus at its tip, provides Mr. K with a pressure-release point in Gemini & 6th House matters.

Also, ALL Virgos have OCD. Everybody knows that

Blog Entries
    Ahhh... thats some interesting further insites. Ill have to get a list of which planets correspond with which signs.

I interpreted venus to be soft because its right at the far edge of the 'waning' aspect of the libra sign. I didnt realise venus had this connection with libra.

Ive been using a system that an Australian (my new favourite australian youtuber) Santos Bonacci; is teaching astro-theology and cedusius related medicine, cell salts ect.

Im not sure which system its derived from but it takes the sign in the house, and if we're looking at the first deacon, then we check which planet rules the first decon, then we see which decon the planet is in whether it is in a carinal, fixed, or mutable sign. Venus was in a mutable deacon so i assumed it was weak or soft.

While we are on the topic, what do green and light blue lines mean on a chart? And what are the little green circles.... i havent found anything that talks about them so far.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    What is the best (IYO) system to use for astrology and why?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    What is the best (IYO) system to use for astrology and why?
    Since you are using "Western Astrology", the most obvious answer is: begin with the classics... Ptolemy is a good start.

Blog Entries
    Franz bardon has placed venus with leo cancer and scorpio....

Its hard to know the correct theorim. I was trying last night to work out a universal system that connects all hebrew tetters; constilations, colours, music tones, planets ect.. but i havent found the perfect fit yet.

God is very beautiful and logical at the same time. There must be a perfect system in wxistance we just havent clied it all together yet as a species.

Blog Entries
    For instance. Does the southern hemisphere have to swap the sgins over? Ect.

Blog Entries
    Okay, Awani's up next:

I could go deep into this; theres a lot going on here, you actually have a bit of an oblong pentagram in here which makes stuff very interesting but instead of trying to dysect this complicated mess im going to try and just give what i feel is the overall resounding theme here.

Its almost like your life this time round is quite special to you (a lot of this is going to sound obvious because we some-what know what your like but regardless; this is what it says).

Its not about "who you are", thats just what people see, and who you are is irrelivant anyway. Its all about "How much can I love" how can i grow my love.

Death is intimately connected with love. Like the hero of the story, dramatically and valiantly throwing his own body in the line of fire to save the woman he loves; this is what love is, an intimate dance of life and death. You have a great understanding of Death and its consiquences which only fuels your expansive love furthermore.

Its almost like your trying to eat, and consume the universe with your expansive fire-love.

Then you've obviously got all the networking stuff in there; your hatred for "the system" is evident, with its effects promoting your self-expression and desire to share with others.

I think perhaps it would piss you off that others dont share your capacity to love; but you mitigate it using various expressions and dual-forms in attempts to transform their stuborness and your passion, into something more co-operative in hopes of success.

Thats it! Your a lion trying to devour the world with your love and you will take pleasure in dying in exactly the same way.

+ Reply to Thread