Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Astrology Game

Blog Entries
    Or at least, thats what your becoming.......

In a good way.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Okay, Awani's up next:

I could go deep into this; theres a lot going on here, you actually have a bit of an oblong pentagram in here which makes stuff very interesting but instead of trying to dysect this complicated mess im going to try and just give what i feel is the overall resounding theme here.

Its almost like your life this time round is quite special to you (a lot of this is going to sound obvious because we some-what know what your like but regardless; this is what it says).

Its not about "who you are", thats just what people see, and who you are is irrelivant anyway. Its all about "How much can I love" how can i grow my love.

Death is intimately connected with love. Like the hero of the story, dramatically and valiantly throwing his own body in the line of fire to save the woman he loves; this is what love is, an intimate dance of life and death. You have a great understanding of Death and its consiquences which only fuels your expansive love furthermore.

Its almost like your trying to eat, and consume the universe with your expansive fire-love.

Then you've obviously got all the networking stuff in there; your hatred for "the system" is evident, with its effects promoting your self-expression and desire to share with others.

I think perhaps it would piss you off that others dont share your capacity to love; but you mitigate it using various expressions and dual-forms in attempts to transform their stuborness and your passion, into something more co-operative in hopes of success.

Thats it! Your a lion trying to devour the world with your love and you will take pleasure in dying in exactly the same way.
    LOL. Regardless if "true" or not, it sure sounds like a plan...

Not sure if you are a bit biased... if you replaced love with "kill" or "hate" in the above passage, then it would fit me perfectly 15 years ago... so currently this might be kind of correct, but what is astrology? A run-down of the current present individual... or a general idea of an individuals life?

...trying to eat, and consume the universe...

The above phrase of yours feel very accurate throughout my whole life... I have always been driven by direct experiences... and I'll try anything at least one time... except suicide (almost tried, luckily I passed). LOL.

Death is intimately connected with love.

I have been around plenty of death in my life... however nothing describes my experience with having a stillborn daughter more, than this phrase of yours.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Or at least, thats what your becoming...
    What matters is that you try, even if you utterly fail... I think that is the most important in any grand pursuit spiritual or not; make an effort.

Ya hear that ya lazy cunts?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Yes this is a general overview of ones life. There is another way to read "todays's" happenings but im not sure how your birth chart fits together with todays astronomy so i cant do those readings yet.

My apologies for the stress that must have caused; slowly coming to the realisation that your daughter is now in perfect oneness with the all.

The charts im reading are the location of signs and planets around YOU at the time YOU'RE born. Which is different to say a horoscope which is the planets influes NOW. The one im doing is called a natal chart, as opposed to a horoscope.

There are different ways to read a chart. Some are much more detailed than others. Like anything the longer you study something the more you understand it, same.with a persons chart.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    My apologies for the stress that must have caused; slowly coming to the realisation that your daughter is now in perfect oneness with the all.
    Don't worry about it. I talk about it all the time...* you got to face the pain, or the pain faces you.

Not to get sidetracked, but in a way her death was a blessing... when she was "born" on ascension day (that's right) I advanced about ten years in my spiritual quest... oh well, that is another story... thanks for the chart. I would love to hear Andro do yours.

* in fact I kind of work with stillborn victims these days on the side

Blog Entries
    Have you considered overlaying the natal chart with the current planetary positions?
    Might be interesting experiment.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Well thats certainly a blessing for people your working with. It always sucks when people are trying to console you who have never been through it themselves. It always makes the world of difference having someone who can genuinely relate with the person and show them that, if they're okay now, so can the other person be with time ect...

I wonder if anyone knows what the pentagram can mean in a chart?

And ive also been thinking... is there a theoreticl 'perfect' chart. Thats just a perfect star of david or something amd does its timing match up with any significant history of event???!!

Anyway, Next up on ElixirMixer's AstroGame: Zoas!

Blog Entries
    Well this is really interesting aswell and beyond my skills to interpret but at a guess id say you have a very happy family life. That it is very supportive and that your relationship with your partner and family are also good.

Then theres the inner you. Powerful and dynamic. Difficult to control. Channelling these forces might be tricky but theres a lot of love and passion there. I even get the feeling you might be quite wealthy.

You have a love for all things beautiful. Your partner is very supportive of basically everything. OOoOo and i think it was your love for animals that may have been an assistive cause for getting together.

There is some type of "issue" with you that may come and go but its not so much related to any other aspect of yiur life. A stand alone nuisance.

Did i say that your family likes your partner bit? Anyway. We all know your love for arts which i think is clear in the chart also.

Ill see if i can pinpoint the issue

Well this is really interesting aswell and beyond my skills to interpret but at a guess
    Yes, that's why I accepted to let you play. Some charts are easier to understand than others... my chart is a bit hard, which doesn't mean a more complex personality, it's just that the chart is less obvious than others.

id say you have a very happy family life. That it is very supportive and that your relationship with your partner and family are also good.

Then theres the inner you. Powerful and dynamic. Difficult to control. Channelling these forces might be tricky but theres a lot of love and passion there. I even get the feeling you might be quite wealthy.

You have a love for all things beautiful. Your partner is very supportive of basically everything. OOoOo and i think it was your love for animals that may have been an assistive cause for getting together.

There is some type of "issue" with you that may come and go but its not so much related to any other aspect of yiur life. A stand alone nuisance.

Did i say that your family likes your partner bit? Anyway. We all know your love for arts which i think is clear in the chart also.

Ill see if i can pinpoint the issue
    Quite good. Yes, no family conflicts ever, but that one was easy.

An interest (obsession) in arts is quite easy too with a revealing conjunction.

Recurrent nuisances... You may have luck if you go to the aspects, but specially something in an obvious quadrature with the nodes, then the placement of the nodes and what is going on with the two planets that rule the signs in which the nodes are. Just helping you to learn!

I somehow liked the song that Johnny Marr (a speedway operator that then became a guitar player) composed in an obvious reference to Morrissey:

I liked it even more when the "reply" to the song came years later:
    Last edited by zoas23; 05-21-2018 at 06:25 AM.

Blog Entries
    How do i check for nodes and how do they relate to the individual?

+ Reply to Thread