Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Astrology Game

Blog Entries
    Lol cyber-screening at its best. That last video you posted just had a message saying

This video contains clips from Eagle Rock. It is not available in your coun... holy shit my son almost just died by swollowing a rock..... anyway......

It is not available in your country.

Us Aussies just arnt ready for Eagle Rock. It would cause nation-wide panic.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    AstroGame is working out well. Already learning more about Astrology. I get my own chart tomorrow or the next day (waiting for time.of birth records from the hospital) which will be really fun to disect myself as find out whats wrong with me hahahahaha

Anybody else interested in a free novice Astro-Inquisition?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    How do i check for nodes and how do they relate to the individual?
    You do the maths!
    (or you use a software that shows them, which is easier nowadays). Some softwares will only show the north one, but the south is always placed in opposition (i.e, a person with a north node in 15 Aries will have the south node in 15 Libra, etc)

The Descending /south node (Caput Draconis / Dragon's Tail) ... which looks closer to an "U"

The ascending / north node (Cauda Draconis / Dragon's Head) ... which looks closer to an "∩"

They are somehow the way in and the way out (the tail is of course the way in)

As in the Sepher Yetzirah (chapter 6 in the short version): "The Teli (TLY / Dragon) in the Universe is like a king on his throne, the cycle in the Year is like a king in the province, the Heart in the Soul is like a king in battle."

Usually the moon and the nodes will tell you more than the sun. It would be too long to explain, but they are not 100% unrelated to Saturn in an interpretation / reading.

The Tail "U" (descending node) will show you overdeveloped areas or the "comfort zone" of a person, quite often where the person falls again and again. It will also show the innate talents, but also the innate problems (or obsessions).

The Head "∩" is the way out (or not really, but the "tool" that MAY create a way out, like a door handle, but not the door itself) and in most cases an undeveloped area of knowledge / experience. In most cases, you will see a deep influence of the "U" until Saturn turns around 1 time and a half (28 + 14... more or less 42 years... though it can be faster, or it can be "never").

"The image is a prison of the soul, your heredity, your education, your vices and aspirations, your qualities, your psychological world." ---> Stolen from Derek Jarman, but somehow a good description of the South.

So the South Node is a bit like a double edged sword... It is OK to bring something, but it's not so good to get stuck into something.

A Quadrature with the nodes (since they are placed in opposition, a Quadrature will be in most cases with both, though it can be only with one) will show WHAT is making a person get "stuck" with something that happens again and again... a recurrent "nuisance" that comes and goes, but may be alway there until the person gets rid of it... or he may never do it (the strange fact about Astrology... it suggests predetermination and yet the fact is that the future is not written... we are eventually free).

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post

And ive also been thinking... is there a theoreticl 'perfect' chart. Thats just a perfect star of david or something amd does its timing match up with any significant history of event???!!
    Well if you accept the theory that an individual is made manifest in order to learn lessens, and a chart shows the way toward perfection, then there is no such thing as a ‘perfect chart’.

There is also the idea of letting the chart rule the individual, or the individual ruling his chart. The first is person would be less mature than the second.

There are hypothetical natal charts for people like Christ, Buddha, etc. the most recent Dalai Lama’s chart I think is available somewhere online. But that assumes those types of individuals are “perfect”.

Most of the US presidents’ natal charts are online as well, I think. Might be an interesting study, given they have more documented lifetimes than most. I’m sure it’s true for other countries as well.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    Try the 7th of July 1901, Kingston upon Thames, Surrey. Just for fun.

I will chip into as well.

13th April 1997, Athens, Greece 14:00

Blog Entries
    What are the little "R"'s that can pop up and planets? My daughter has an R next to Saturn Mars and Pluto???

And the green lines and light blue ect... please and thankyou.

Blog Entries
    Seth-Ra's turn spinning the wheel of SkyYahtzee.

Seth-Ra began as a solid and gifted thinker, over time he's used his solid intellect to tap into his more emotional side and will continue to grow into a stable, calm, emotionally grounded individual. Like a lake, always calm with an ongoing gentle flow.

You come from a strong family thats got its money situation sorted. Your ambitious and are finding ways to make money for yourself. You have an older brother, who is almost the dead opposite of your wife. The bro's all about the coin and the wife provides the space you meed to get in touch with the deeper stuff.

Hows that for a start?

Blog Entries
    You readily recieve inspiration through meditation and self-reflection as well as sharing these truths with close friends. This drives your heart and pushes you forward to new heights.

You can feel conflicted sometimes between whats the right thing to do, and whats the right thing for your pocket, and your generosity usually calls a little louder and you indulge in whats needed to keep the groove flowing.

All in all its a dance between the expression of your inspiration and deep thinking; and the cash game; doin' what you gotta do, to pay the bills and fund your art.

Blog Entries
    Finally i just want to say that again we see some very interesting geometries aswell. Youve got 3 full blue squares (thats gotta be good!) And plenty of opposing signs aswell. Powerhouse by the look of it. I wouldnt want to get on your bad side.

Ive just gotten my families charts today, all laminated and everything, but the geometries arent exactly special except my wife looks like the burning light of a magnifying glass with the sun, venus, mercury and saturn (in that order of strength) in aquarius and uranus and neptune in capricorn ALL focusing onto the reflective moon on exactly the cusp of picses and leo. With jupiter and pluto in scorpio.. anyone care to shed some light on that?

Fascinsting stuff... if i get Seth-Ra's right, about the brother and everything.. then we know we're on to some riggy-dij science with Astrology.

+ Reply to Thread