Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wand or Sword?

Blog Entries

Wand or Sword?

Im looking for advice as to what ritual tools would make it easier to contact/befriend the Earth spirits.

I was wondering if a white handled socerers athame would work to draw the circle and also to command spirits and give protection all at once.

What are the differences between wand and sword?

There are Hazelnut recommendation for wands, are these important to adhere to?

Who wants to chat some Harry Potter with me?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Im looking for advice as to what ritual tools would make it easier to contact/befriend the Earth spirits.

I was wondering if a white handled socerers athame would work to draw the circle and also to command spirits and give protection all at once.

What are the differences between wand and sword?

There are Hazelnut recommendation for wands, are these important to adhere to?

Who wants to chat some Harry Potter with me?
    Metals are said to scare off the fae (though copper might be an exception among some groups)
    I've always used a wand or crystal point to make a circle, and even came up with some extravagant designs using wire winding as a core to connect a crystal point to other elements of the wand. My favorite was a wrap of twigs around a core of various herbs, and I still keep it in a satin cloth. It was one of my first. A bit bulky, but hey, does the job, also used on my first astral "critter" when it started tipping bottles over with good effect, though I had no idea what I was doing at the time (be careful reading the key of solomon out loud).
    Or you could use a finger.

Hi Mr. Mixer

Do you think that the Earth Spirits may be able to help or give you
    advice in progressing in the Great Work, e.g. assisting you in the
    preparation of SM ?

I am only asking this because of the possible Tragic Repercussions
    that could transpire.

Some spirits are not always who they claim to be and if some assistance
    is given from them, there is then the possibility of a Dept Incurred.

Such a Dept Incurred could be most horrific to a souls advancement.

Being naive in this type of spirit work does not give you any type of
    free pass ... some spirits are looking for naive beginners all the time.
    This can be their feeding ground.

Remember .... Safety first for you and your family.

And I could be totally wrong about all of this stuff .... just saying it's
    better to be SAFE than SORRY.

Blog Entries
    I agree with all of your warnings
    Im aware of the dangers and the pitfalls that some amateurs can make and get themselves into trouble.

Being the first to speak to a spirit;
    Having sex with a spirit (because it could lead to orgasm);
    Making any type of 'deal' or 'agreement' with a spirit;
    Becoming too familiar with one class of spirits or a particular spirit;
    Falling in love;
    Being scared;

I think thats most of them.... avoid these at all costs. Or you could lose your soul.

Awesome to hear that the Solomon pages have got the power. Finding them on Amons recent link is whats has re-surfaced my interest. I can see those planetary seals being very useful later on but first i have to focus on basic contact and learning the basic 'Do's' & 'Don'ts' which i jave chosen to do in the Earth elemental arena.

Why?

Because i am not an Earthy person and I dont have any interest in Gnomes whatsoever; reducing the risk (I believe) of becoming overattached to anything in their world, which could lead to me being even more off with the fairies than I already am and thats not what we want. Wr want grouded, foundational abilities and knowledge of how to interact with spiritual entities without getting burnt.

On a little side note, i had Uriel share his energies with me last night. And then today I was at the op-shop and I felt him there again when i was talking to this lady. Just had this sudden flow of "Uriel" come over me.

Not at all a coincidence. Very strange and unexpected. If it wasnt unexpected the first time last noght during ritual; it certainly gave me a rush of excitment when i felt it again the next day in the middle of the shops.Im beginning to understand the power in these types of energy practises.

I was literally buying linen for an SM experiment im doig tonight. I got some shivers and excitment about SM and then whoosh... normal back of neck shivers activate Uriel warmth flowing over-load. Was great!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread