Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: The Hollandus debate: Dry vs Wet

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Mr. Andro this almost sounds too good to be true.

I have read that the Great Work is easy (women's work and child's play)

If this is correct (and I pray it is) then I get a feeling that we could almost
    complete this work with an old jam jar or something similar with a
    hermetically sealing lid or stopper.

All those many dollars I have spent over the years buying all sorts of
    elaborate laboratory glassware ... looks like it will all go into boxes now
    and get packed away.

Thank you for this most interesting revelation.

How very True.
    I think that history, common sense and empirical experience should have told you that what is being proposed is nothing but a fairy tale. A romantic speculation with no basis at all in reality. Again, people are not that stupid and inept. If alchemy was really so simple it would have ceased to be a mystery to most people a very long time ago. Also, alchemy would be much more ancient than it actually is. We only start hearing about alchemy precisely after distillation apparatuses come into the picture. There is a reason for that. Alchemy is intrinsically intertwined with technology, more specifically, distillation technology. Without it, it would have never appeared. So anyone who tells you that the Stone can be made without using such devices and all it takes is an empty jar and some mysterious and totally unproven "spirit" that is supposedly floating around everywhere (but at the same time has mysteriously and very suspiciously evaded detection for ages, except, of course, by the people who claim it does exist, no one else) is simply selling you a nice tall bottle of snake oil; whether they realize it or not, and thus are doing it on purpose out of malice to mislead you into Utopian blind alleys or unwittingly because they have somehow convinced themselves it's all "real" and "proven", is a different issue.

I think that history, common sense and empirical experience should have told you that what is being proposed is nothing but a fairy tale.

A romantic speculation with no basis at all in reality ?
    REALITY being a Key word.

Many years ago because of working with History, Common Sense and Empirical Experience, I was restrained to suffering a blindness of the possibilities of what can be.

I was so very narrow minded and because of this condemned to a life of servitude to
    my own ignorance.

SOMETHING ... lifted this vale from my eyes and gave me a glimpse into a much larger reality than I could have ever imagined. What I had always considered to be fairytales and mystical BS openly showed itself to be as palpable as most people find this world.

There are many people that don't believe in transmutation of base metals into silver and
    gold and I don't think you would try to convince any of them of the reality of it.

BUT you may suggest that they study, work in their labs and find out for themselves if
    it be true or not ?

It can be a good exercise to try and expand our awareness to possibility.

PS I can see the value of using distillation in the work.

@black

Please consider carefully what I am about to write.

Read the book The only true way followed by Pontanus epistle. Read it with a fresh and open mind. Your approach and thinking will radically change.

Then read the remonstration of nature in hermetic musueum, he plays a lot with elements, don't fall into that trap. Only once you have understood one book should you move to next.

All your existing apparatus and complexities in your mind will be removed/thrown away.

And you can read my thread easy to read and comprehend alchemical tracts for better understanding.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    REALITY being a Key word.

Many years ago because of working with History, Common Sense and Empirical Experience, I was restrained to suffering a blindness of the possibilities of what can be.

I was so very narrow minded and because of this condemned to a life of servitude to
    my own ignorance.

SOMETHING ... lifted this vale from my eyes and gave me a glimpse into a much larger reality than I could have ever imagined. What I had always considered to be fairytales and mystical BS openly showed itself to be as palpable as most people find this world.

There are many people that don't believe in transmutation of base metals into silver and
    gold and I don't think you would try to convince any of them of the reality of it.

BUT you may suggest that they study, work in their labs and find out for themselves if
    it be true or not ?

It can be a good exercise to try and expand our awareness to possibility.

PS I can see the value of using distillation in the work.
    On the contrary, since I know how real transmutation is, I will do my best to defend that reality (and in principle so should all those who have discovered this reality), which means that one day I will have to in fact explain the whole thing very clearly to everyone so that anyone can carry out the pertinent demonstrations on their own and see for themselves how real the whole thing is. But first I want to make a nice profit out of what has taken me so many years, effort and money to re-discover. No one gave me this for free. I had to pay for it dearly in time, sweat & money out of my own pocket.

But the same can't be done with fairy tales (witches, goblins, leprechauns, ghosts, the tooth-fairy, "Spiritus Mundi", Elvis-is-still-alive, etc.) that only exist in some people's imaginations. These will forever perpetually remain unproven, because no one can prove such things to begin with.

While I believe that there is more than one way to pursue the Great Work, some more simple and straightforward than others, I also assume that there are good reasons why the Alchemists developed all those different kinds of equipment.

Blog Entries
    It wasnt neccessarily alchemists who developed distillation was it?...

JDP;

"what no one can prove"
    I can prove that Andro's fairy dust indeed exists. In fact as has been told to you, it is capable to visibly see it in certain conditions.

Hell; if you go lay down outside and stare up at the sky, allow your eyes to loose focus, you (or at least i can) can see the spirit popping around like tiny little light particles.

If you havent ever done that before i recommend it. Because going outside and realising that there is a VISIBLE energy in the AIR should start to shift the stuffled point of view.

And thats not even how you prove that its real.

Just like we cannot see the air; but we sense its effect, so to can we (generally) not see the spirit, however, WE know what it does and how it changes the material properties of the things it touches.

Youll notice there is a WE.

Because even though Andro and I have never really had a proper conversation post-to-post on the topic; yet i KNOW exactly what hes talking about BECAUSE its a real thing that was documented in the past.

You say that it has never been scientifically studied or isolated. This is incorrect. Look into the works of William Reich. The biggest American witchhunt of literature in modern history.

The FDA literally ordered his books to be collected and destroyed and him and his partner "commited suicide" in jail which is absolutly bullshit.

JDP; you look at these mans works and then try and tell me again that there is NO BASIS.

There is in fact lots.

Charles littlefield is another example of a scientist who was working with the spirit.

His books "Man, Minerals and Masters" & "The beginnings and origin of Life" both talk about "the vitalization of salts"

Which IMO is what alchemy is. The vitalization of Salt. Nothing more nothing less. IMO.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    It wasnt neccessarily alchemists who developed distillation was it?...

JDP;

I can prove that Andro's fairy dust indeed exists. In fact as has been told to you, it is capable to visibly see it in certain conditions.

Hell; if you go lay down outside and stare up at the sky, allow your eyes to loose focus, you (or at least i can) can see the spirit popping around like tiny little light particles.

If you havent ever done that before i recommend it. Because going outside and realising that there is a VISIBLE energy in the AIR should start to shift the stuffled point of view.

And thats not even how you prove that its real.

Just like we cannot see the air; but we sense its effect, so to can we (generally) not see the spirit, however, WE know what it does and how it changes the material properties of the things it touches.

Youll notice there is a WE.

Because even though Andro and I have never really had a proper conversation post-to-post on the topic; yet i KNOW exactly what hes talking about BECAUSE its a real thing that was documented in the past.

You say that it has never been scientifically studied or isolated. This is incorrect. Look into the works of William Reich. The biggest American witchhunt of literature in modern history.

The FDA literally ordered his books to be collected and destroyed and him and his partner "commited suicide" in jail which is absolutly bullshit.

JDP; you look at these mans works and then try and tell me again that there is NO BASIS.

There is in fact lots.

Charles littlefield is another example of a scientist who was working with the spirit.

His books "Man, Minerals and Masters" & "The beginnings and origin of Life" both talk about "the vitalization of salts"

Which IMO is what alchemy is. The vitalization of Salt. Nothing more nothing less. IMO.
    No, the alchemists did not invent distillation, that was discovered by older craftsmen. But once the basics had been invented the alchemists took advantage of the invention and then started improving it.

Yes, most of that stuff you refer to is baloney.

Regarding "Spiritus Mundi": a bunch of ways have been proposed to supposedly "capture" this theoretical thing. None work. All you get is just the humidity of the air, which is just vulgar water with some impurities (pretty much the same thing with dew), or the atmospheric gases in the air affecting some substances and altering their composition (like, for example, the "weathering" of pyrites to form vitriolic salts.) None of which requires the existence of any "Spiritus Mundi" to be able to happen and are quite capable of being explained in more rational ways based on actually tangible substances that can be demonstrated that they do exist, unlike this suppositious "spirit".

Blog Entries
    Well; i can tell by your weather rock analogy that you at least know what im talking about and you are just looking at it from a different point of view. I can accept that.

Do you JDP, since your here and i thought of asking you this question last night on this thread: Do you believe Hollandus had the Stone?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

@ Dwellings

Thank you Dwellings, I have both of these and I do enjoy reading them.

For this reason, beloved friend and Brother, you must work hard by day and by night to obtain a thorough knowledge of the metals, and of their essential nature. Then you will be able to understand the requirements of the art. You will know without being told what is the true substance and the true method.
    You will see the utter uselessness of your former labour, and you will be amazed at your former blindness.
    Study the nature of metals and the causes of their generation, for they derive their birth from the same source as all other created things.

They err, have erred and will ever err, in that the Philosophers have placed their veritable agent in but one, single thing, which Artephius named, but speaking only for himself. Had I not read Artephius, nor penetrated and understood, never would I have arrived at the accomplishment of the Work.

Hey JDP.

On the contrary, since I know how real transmutation is, I will do my best to defend that reality (and in principle so should all those who have discovered this reality), which means that one day I will have to in fact explain the whole thing very clearly to everyone so that anyone can carry out the pertinent demonstrations on their own and see for themselves how real the whole thing is.

But first I want to make a nice profit out of what has taken me so many years, effort and money to re-discover. No one gave me this for free. I had to pay for it dearly in time, sweat & money out of my own pocket.
    Would you do the same if you discovered the Philosophers Stone ???

+ Reply to Thread