Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Fraternity Anyone?

Blog Entries

Fraternity Anyone?

So; i dont really have too many "Brothers in the Art" per se; because other than this public forum there are no groups i am a part of whatsoever.

So i was thinking of slowly and carefully designing a fraternity order; with other prospective members, and creating a mini hermetic society with clear intentions of truth and growth; much like what the freemasons used to be but without all the hype and rituals.

I was thinking of giving myself a name something like:
    Grand Master epic Chief of awesomeness and Guardian of the Treasuries of Light.

Then we have Mega Grand Chancellor Mr.Black; Key Bearer of the Astral Star Portal and Holder of the Lantern.

Ultimate Supreme Shhhmuldvich, Archmage of Illumination and Keeper of the Records.

See how cool it would be!!!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I used to have this Masonic friend and we talked about establishing the Green Lodge.

It would basically be a Masonic Lodge kind of thing, but based on ecology, self-sustained mentality, plants and nature i.e. Green Lodge.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    much like what the freemasons used to be but without all the hype and rituals.
    Grand Master epic Chief of awesomeness and Guardian of the Treasuries of Light. Mega Grand Chancellor; Key Bearer of the Astral Star Portal and Holder of the Lantern.

Ultimate Supreme Archmage of Illumination and Keeper of the Records.
    Without the hype eh?
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    I think the titles should be derogatory and the higher you climb the worse it gets... only to keep you humble as you succeed.

Level one: Moronic Masonic Apprentice
    Level two: Guardian of Dumb Cunts
    Level three: Regal Retard

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Yes i was hoping that this would be a "lodge" that focused on education (to cure ignorance) and self-sustaining knowledges such as power and medicine and how to clean your own water and basically all-in-all i want an apocalyptic prepararuom group thats trying to hit enlightenment but also working on a backup plan incase the world goes to hell before we make it to spiritual bliss.

Okay i lied; there will be heaps of hype. Im doing the gold rings thing. I think its better than a membership card
    See
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Level one: Moronic Masonic Apprentice
    Level two: Guardian of Dumb Cunts
    Level three: Regal Retard
    I like that so much.
    Salazius

http://dartigne.blogspot.com/

My Works

"I want to transmute everywhere" ~ The Spirit of Alchemy.

This sounds fun. Elixirmixer I liked your video. You're very funny.

+ Reply to Thread