Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: The last Gate to Immortality?

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Why is YOUR consciousness, the one called "pierre", so vital to keep alive? What makes you important? It is an honest question.

If your higher self (the real YOU) remains alive, is that not more important... that part of YOU will never die, IMO... only this "lower" version called "pierre".

Maybe I should ask my higher self what he thinks about it... (if I can find it)

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post
    In Taoism and other traditions, we can find at least two types of immortals:

- One type is roughly what z0 K described above, the continuation of existence in a "soul" body and leaving the physical body behind. For example Buddha.

- Another type is to take the physical body also into the immortal or celestial realm. This kind of immortality leaves no corpse behind. For example Jesus.

I don't know if you agree in general with that view.
    I had not noticed that, but I like the concept. I will have to investigate and meditate on it.
    Thank you for mentioning it.

Quote Originally Posted by theFool View Post

- One type is roughly what z0 K described above, the continuation of existence in a "soul" body and leaving the physical body behind. For example Buddha.

- Another type is to take the physical body also into the immortal or celestial realm. This kind of immortality leaves no corpse behind. For example Jesus.

I don't know if you agree in general with that view.
    The second type is another hypothesis that is worthy of experimental practice until some unforeseen accident takes your body out such as a car wreck. Then the first option is what I am going with.

Immortality of the physical body does not necessarily include indestructibility so you could live to be 1000 years old and then get hit by a moving vehicle and die. So then the first option will have to do.

Indestructibility I believe is possible in pursuit of the second type of immortality of the physical body. The hypothesis is that there is a level of Gnosis attainable through alchemical means where one is able to control the aboriginal Information System manifest at birth and then experience transcendent self gnosis that allows one control of their core Code. That Information System operates spiritually and physically simultaneously in the Celestial Microcosm (Spiritual) and the Terrestrial Macrocosm (Physical).

In theory when one apprehends their aboriginal Code it becomes possible to transform the dense matter the Code spins into a physical body into energy capable of transcending the limitations of Space/Time. The Core of the Code is in the center of the Cosmic Egg. The deeper you go the broader your horizons until you realize your personal Code is only a tweak in the Universal Information System spinning the World of wonders.

Quite possibly one would not want to condense back into the limited fragile human body. However Paradox comes into play. Evermore energy is required to realize the Core Code at the center of the Cosmic Egg. Sublime focus uses all the energy accumulated. Then your Code condenses to conserve the energy of manifestation that entertains your awareness. So you fall back to Heaven or Earth.

If you burn too much energy attempting to apprehend the Sublime Core of the Universe so that your Code is unable to entertain your awareness then you will awaken to Strange Days until the Code sorts you out of the local Chaos Field.

Blog Entries
    I love this rant your on ATM, z Ok. Love it.

I met the Cosmic egg myself after taking a pretty rediculous amount of LSD and driving my car at top speed.

Exactly how you described. This intense "inner sun" that had an ENDLESS fluctuation of energy entering and exiting; i didnt pay heaps of attention to the ball, I was more focuses on the energy which was like visible wavelengths of fractals.

When i was there.. (whats the place that has the cosmic egg in it?) ... "The egg" which i can only know as some expression of divine omnipotance... started teaching me things; like you said a wave of information that you didnt have before just bursts in in a new and strange way.

I learnt about some of the structures of the higher worlds and how sound and silence are basically the male/female divisio that causes ALL things to separate and become seemingly specified.

The egg also taught me at a deep level how our entire world has been constructed with the power of the word; and that it was ancient sages and other gifted and intelligent (but sometimes evil) who have carved our world into existance from what was essentially a blank slate; and all this carving was done with words, because words bind energy. They are like boxes that we put energy in.

Some evil people have taken this to the extreme and boxed us all in, boxed EVERYTHING in. Sorry, ive started on my own rant... but just wanted to support the egg notion and also gratitude for your detailed explanation of some advanced chi kung methods. Always of high value.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Oh and i forgot to ask; could you go into the vacuum brain explosion in more detail please because i think i am able to do this but im scared because it literally does feel like your brain is going to rip or go into stroke or something and so i always end my meditations there thinking that ive just done some serious damage to my brain via pot smoking or something; but like you say, this feeling comes only when i am filling my brain centre with Qi.

Just go for it and pray I dont stroke? It feels like an immense amount of pressure and very scary i think to go all the way. I need more advice on this topic please and thank you.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    First off, Neidan is slightly different than Chi Kung.

Secondly, interesting insights EM
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries
    There are 5 types of immortal in Taoism.
    Earth Immortal is what physical alchemy achieves
    Heavenly immortal is indestructibility.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    Why is YOUR consciousness, the one called "pierre", so vital to keep alive? What makes you important? It is an honest question.

If your higher self (the real YOU) remains alive, is that not more important... that part of YOU will never die, IMO... only this "lower" version called "pierre".

Because we don't have experience of the immortal part and its attributes.

Blog Entries
    My foundational style of Chi Jung is "The Flowing".

It consists of both Weidan and Neidan techniques. But i get what you mean. The tai chi stuff is clearly different from the meditations. Is that what you mean?

Blog Entries
    a song by George Harrison, (The art of Dying) also came to me.
    His wife has an interesting account to what happened to him.
    George Harrison , one of the more discreet but also closer to spirituality Beatles, had ” lit the room ” when he died in 2001 , his wife Olivia Harrison. As we can see in the video, part documentary George Harrison : Living in the Material World, directed by Martin Scorsese , wife of Harrison suggests that a phenomenon known as the “light of death ” could have occurred at the time of his death.
    https://juand3vas.wordpress.com/2014...body-at-death/

+ Reply to Thread