Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 47

Thread: Alchemical Spagyric Preparation??? (with pics)

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Posts
    915
    This is a great write-up, DT!

    I appreciate you sharing this and am thoroughly enjoying keeping up with your progress.

    Awesome work!

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    559
    Blog Entries
    1
    So, after much consideration, I've decided not to point out any more specifics about this process until I see where it carries me. There are a lot of options after the white salt is found, and I plan on doing quite a bit of testing, but it will take time and much, much more material. I may keep updating with some images along the way.

    Part of the decision came after discovering this hidden mercurial, unctuous water. There's much to be explored with this process, and the best advice I can give is that which has already been given everywhere. Solve and Coagulate, don't burn the flowers, and praise God when he delivers the gifts of Fortune.

    The Sun:

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    405
    Blog Entries
    7
    I may keep updating with some images along the way
    God don't stop now.

    If you'll indulge my curiosity, could you put just a little of the golden water into a vessel with a round base and seal it.
    Heat it gently ( a sweat ) from the bottom, wrap your hands around the outside of the vessel and see if the dry round patch in the center of the vessel forms a thin white film,
    from the compacted steam.
    ( the steam condensing on the sides of the vessel, will have no choice but to start evaporating again, rising up , collecting then streaming back down the sides of the vessel.
    This constant motion causes a separation within the water vapour. Whatever highly dissolved tiny particles are within the water vapour, are deposited together in the dry patch in the center of the vessel )

    This is what i understand as " fishing the air " or " baking the air ".
    Last edited by Kibric; 07-08-2018 at 02:21 AM.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    God don't stop now.

    If you'll indulge my curiosity, could you put just a little of the golden water into a vessel with a round base and seal it.
    Heat it gently ( a sweat ) from the bottom, wrap your hands around the outside of the vessel and see if the dry round patch in the center of the vessel forms a thin white film,
    from the compacted steam.

    This is what i understand as " fishing the air " or " baking the air ".
    I suppose I might be able to try that. I hadn't really considered it as part of my process. I'm cooking a pizza right now. I could toss a free mason jar with a tiny amount of fluid on the range, I suppose. But this image is not the finished fluid, only the beginning of its creation. It still (I think) needs to be reduced, as it is far too watery. They again, maybe it's the perfect time for such a test.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    So, after much consideration, I've decided not to point out any more specifics about this process until I see where it carries me.
    Noooooooooooooooooo......................

    DT, in the Spagyric sub-section, you have started the last 11 out of 14 most recent threads. EM is away mining for Opals and if you stop posting... this sub is going on life support

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    Noooooooooooooooooo......................

    DT, in the Spagyric sub-section, you have started the last 11 out of 14 most recent threads. EM is away mining for Opals and if you stop posting... this sub is going on life support
    I don't intend to stop posting. In fact, I have a magestry of Rosemary now in my possession that is quite a wonderful work in its own right. After finishing, I deliberately applied the same philosophy issued in this thread, and found a similar white something in the leftovers. My future posts on the particular train of thought in this thread however may become much more philosophical, maybe with a few pictures. Perhaps more beneficial in that light. Tincture medicines and plants leave alone many mysteries to be explored.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    US
    Posts
    306
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    I don't intend to stop posting. In fact, I have a magestry of Rosemary now in my possession that is quite a wonderful work in its own right. After finishing, I deliberately applied the same philosophy issued in this thread, and found a similar white something in the leftovers. My future posts on the particular train of thought in this thread however may become much more philosophical, maybe with a few pictures. Perhaps more beneficial in that light. Tincture medicines and plants leave alone many mysteries to be explored.
    I know you actually said "I've decided not to point out any more specifics about this process until I see where it carries me" so you were pretty clear that your intent was to limit postings for this specific process. My real intent with the earlier post was to point out that you are almost single-handedly keeping this sub-section alive

    I think I understand where you're coming from in wanting to get more philosophical about the work but as you know, pics are the porn of alchemy so don't stop with the pics.

    Looking forward to your post on the magestry of Rosemary.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Multiplication:


  9. #19
    Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    559
    Blog Entries
    1
    Our Sulfur / Our Grapes
    Actually more like raisins at this point, but what-evs. If dried carefully, you get a sweet smelling product. Upon rewetting, the smell comes out strong, but this isn't the smell of the original matter it was obtained from. In my new spagyric concoctions, this is the sulphur of vegetables. And I intend to prove it to myself by getting the same sweet smelling creation from a "hot" herb. And I need more of the white powder anyway. I've spent it all and the tiny amount I received from multiplication ain't going to do the trick. I will experiment more with multiplication, but not now. I don't have enough stuff, and it's easy enough to make if my theories on the matter are correct.


  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    I get around.
    Posts
    122
    Wow that looks dark. What was it soaking in? Thanks for sharing pics.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts