Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Travel Ideas & Plans

Blog Entries

Travel Ideas & Plans

If anyone wants to visit me for some opal mining and to het some gypsum and desert roses; and to perform/take part in the luna path; than as long as i roughly know who you are from the forum, and tour not a weird psycho; AND if you can control yourself around my wife (hardly anyone can, its pathetic really, but i suppose i understand, she is fucking amazing after all, and very humble about her inner an outer besuty aswell; love you to bits) THEN you are all welcome.

Id love to get a visit from a travelling alchemists.

Schmuldvich unfortunatly wont be getting a $900 ticket from me, but im happy to share financial advice freely.

Andro; while the invitation is to all; i think you might get the most out of the invitation. Have you ever experiences the Aussie outback desert?

Accommodation will be a large tent in the back yard. Whoever chooses to venture over hear will need clothes for Hot and Cold conditions. The air is very cold and dry. The sun is lovely this time of year. In summer that thing will kill you in a day. (Believe me, Im talking fron a near death experience)

Raving; sorry. Coober Anyone?
    Last edited by Andro; 07-02-2018 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Thread topic management.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Have you ever experiences the Aussie outback desert?
    I plan to go there for sure... also to check out the indigenous culture... as well as visit family... so I might drop by for sure. When? I'll let you know a few hours in advance... LOL... however no need to put me up. I'll just sleep in this.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Awani. Rock up. Do what you feels right. its only going to be another great experience for us all! Ill be telling my grandkids!!

A word in advance for indigenous culture here: please meditate on the word RESPECT!

And i mean in a mega, and 50,000 year old way. Deep deep, ancient way.

There is stuff i shouldnt even know, and would never talk about; which i treat much more sacred than SM talk.

And im not even aboriginal! !!

You should be sweet awani. I know your love and respect for culture........... (!!!!!!!HUGE pre-requisite).!!!!!!!.......)....

Anytime man. Anytime....
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Don't worry... one of my jobs (as in actual job) is to protect indigneous cultures...

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread