Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New Australian Alchemy (Practical) Practitioner

New Australian Alchemy (Practical) Practitioner

Hello, I'm from Australia and I'm currently in the process of mastering practical alchemy (Beginner so far). For me it is very interesting because it lies between and deals with the space between the physical and astral or ethereal. I also know a fair amount of modern chemistry/physic's founders such as Isaac Newton (Shame they auctioned off his works) were prominent alchemists. My first tincture or elixir was done with Rosemary under the hour and day of the sun. I believe that things which 'science' cannot explain in its limits relating to soul/spirit dynamics can be covered by alchemy.

I've also studied the concept of the mineral, plant, animal and etc kingdoms. Its very interesting how everything is 'living in its own way'.

I'm currently working on a blue lotus tincture and ens tincture for that plant too (Extraction began today) at the same time as I write this, I also plan on going for the vegetable stone in the future or now if possible then once I master the herbal form I plan on moving onto other forms of practical alchemy.

Blog Entries
    Welcome.
    As an aussie have you had a chance to use any plants used in Aboriginal medicine ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Welcome.
    As an aussie have you had a chance to use any plants used in Aboriginal medicine ?
    Not yet, because there aren't that many resources on them but I plan to eventually try them. Alchemists have been in the other continents longer than here. It would be up to some of us here to find out the planetary alignments of them and pave the way for their use in alchemy here.

Unfortunately alcohol as the 'mercury' can be kind of expensive in Australia because its heavily taxed plus illegal to distill (I plan on doing mineral or metallic alchemy later on anyway) but I managed to slowly 'save up' or wait to get rectified spirits in order to do my ens tincture operation with a different type of herb aligned to the moon.

I believe Chinese herbalists (I theorize they could practice some form of practical alchemy in their own tradition) might have some of it covered but not sure how it works for them.
    Last edited by KnowledgeSeeker; 1 Week Ago at 04:59 AM.

Welcome to the forum. EM now has a fellow Aussie on the forum!

If you truly "master" the alchemy of plants, you will know the alchemical process of all other operations. They don't differ by much Most people don't play with spagyrics that long before they get bored and want to cook up some vaporised mercury, but there are many many wonders hidden in the vegetable realm. Unfortunately it takes a lot of experience and a few mistakes along the way to stumble across them. Tread wisely, and observe every subtle quality in your work, question every impurity and process, meditate and ponder on the creation of the whole universe.

Welcome KnowledgeSeeker.

What part of the Big Oz are you from ?

If as your name implies you are a KnowledgeSeeker then I would suggest
    looking through the AF Archive .... this is a treasure trove.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Welcome to the forum. EM now has a fellow Aussie on the forum!
    Hey DT there are several Aussies on the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by black View Post
    Welcome KnowledgeSeeker.

What part of the Big Oz are you from ?

If as your name implies you are a KnowledgeSeeker then I would suggest
    looking through the AF Archive .... this is a treasure trove.
    I am from Sydney in NSW state here.

Blog Entries
    Welcome!

To the best of my knowledge, the few Aussies here are each from different states... Except Mr. & Mrs. Black

Blog Entries
    Welcome.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

+ Reply to Thread