Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Making 'the vegetable stone'?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Sorry mate. My plain instructions are in another post. Of course, they look far too simple to generate anything "worthwhile" to the casual observer.
    No; the apology is all mine, i wasnt very clear... i dont have any issue with your work, i understand that you are more or less approaching alchemy in the same way i did; making some of the "basics", then moving on the vegetable stone ect... these are great learning curves. However i do have an issue with the fact that, to not grasp what i have outlines in the Hollandus debate thread, is to be cheated of an incredible gift, a gift that will see all the herbal works put down, and left in storage.

Hollandus really was a great alchemist IMO and HAD the stone (imo). And his written works correlate well with other great artists, and his allegorical way of writting is rather profound.

If you follow his advice literally, it does seem that you will result in a medicine; however the TRUEtrue truuuue Veggie Stone; still requires Our Matter, the ultimate enigmatic mind fuck of all time.

And honestly i think there are a few things that so well fit its description that only a practical comparison of them all together is going to give the experience necessarily required to pick the true matter.

This is my work now. Ive narrowed it down to a few things; and now since they are all very different; but can be described as the same, i have no choice but to perform the work with each and see which one is the true grail.

I enjoy your posts; you remind me of a more grounded and mature version of myself.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    only videos of the crystals growing in the philosophical matrix or secret solvent or Vegetable Mercury, and the finished product.
    Could you point me the way to these videos ?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I enjoy your posts; you remind me of a more grounded and mature version of myself.
    Thanks. I'm "usually" pretty grounded about my work to keep my judgement from clouding, but this new white "salt" has me pretty giddy. I might be getting ahead of myself, but I've got one of those ElixirMixer urges to blow everything else off, tumble down this rabbit hole, and even get a bit snooty about my little "I have it!" feelings, and in the method of Hollandus, start touting "they don't know what they are talking about" to everyone :P
    I'm trying to suppress these urges, though. I know that I could be, and probably am, dead wrong. But I have a feeling that even if it doesn't lead to the stone, it will lead me to the path.

I don't think space aliens or even God simply handed this to the first "philosophers." Like any other kind of advancement, I believe the stone was a gradual string of serendipitous results, and I'm trying to follow in those footsteps. Nobody said, "Hey, let's take those rocks over there, stick them in a bath of some of that slime, and boil it down in a perfectly sealed vessel for a month, just cause."

Blog Entries
    Yep, definitly a 'me'.

The amount of times I felt like "I knew"!! Shit.. ive lost count.

And right now im in one of those phases where I KNOW that I DONT KNOW.

But im sure im in the right ball-park now, and no one can really help me at this point until i bust out some serious lab work.

However ive just started working again (first time in over a year) and between that, the children and wife, my epic opal mine, that leaves only about half a day a week in the lab unfortunately. But we'll get there......

Keep on keeping on bro; and keep your ears open to those more experienced than you or I. A deep and thorough study of the forum will do wonders (dispite the beliefs of some sickheads that arnt actually members)

After all; if i know anything at all, i learnt it here. No where else.

Good luck with your special salts. I wanna see you attempt the volatized salts of tartar. Thats one i never had the patience to successfully achieve; however, I think your the man to do it DT and they are apparently a very powerful medicine. Like soap for the inside of your body, washing out all blockages ect....

Keep Mixin' (my new catch phrase)
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    Could you point me the way to these videos ?

-------------------------------------------
    Last edited by Andro; 07-13-2018 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Videos embedded in post.

Blog Entries
    Those philosophical gems look very impressive. Is that a medicine or a step towards your medicine?

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Those philosophical gems look very impressive. Is that a medicine or a step towards your medicine?
    Elixirmixer wrote recently:

"I have also read many of your posts z Ok and it often comes across to me that you speak from some chair of arrogance; while i havent, at all, seen any evidence for why you speak so arrogantly.

Ive never heard you relay a deep understanding of hermetic principals and your literal interpretation of Hollandus; just following orders; leads you to believe you have "The Vegetable Stone" (even though you never address the fact that Hollandus blatently twlls you that his works are secret and o ly for the initiated) which I called you on your BS and yet to hear any REASON as to why its not BS."

Cool videos. Thanks for taking the time to make them.

Blog Entries
    Showing some pretty crystals does not prove any hermetic understanding. How does it?

And holding a grudge because i called you out for being a knob also does not prove any spiritual maturity.

You also have not addressed any of the points ive made.

You just show videos, tell everyone you have the secret solvent and then showed us some orange crystals (which arnt decribed anywhere in Hollandus' work; his crystal was deep red, like a ruby....)

I just have a fetish for crystals and yours look nice. That doesnt do anything to give you points in our debate. And even less to prove any level of understanding. For all we know you just tried a dozen processes until one made some crystals....

Blog Entries
    Ill also add that i dont have any personal bias against you at all. Just calling it as i see it; a chance for your growth.

+ Reply to Thread