Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Making 'the vegetable stone'?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by z0 K View Post
    There are three ways of making the alchemical Vegetable Stone that I have completed. I make a distinction between a Quintessence Stone and a Crystal Stone in the vegetable kingdom. The Quintessence Stone is easier to make. The Crystal Stone is much stronger, a level of energy above the Quintessence Stone.

All three ways require the secret solvent or Vegetable Mercury be prepared out of the plant material.
    I haven't gotten the book yet (funds are quite tight at the moment). Do you refer to dry distillation in both the Quintessence Stone and the Crystal Stone that you are describing? I'm assuming yes because you mentioned the secret solvent, even though (I believe) there may be other methods to produce it. At least one method anyway, possibly there could be a "family" of solvents. I'm drifting off into speculation land, so let me stay grounded. Just curious if you consider Dry Distillation and absolute prerequisite in your own work. Not trying to argue the point, just curious. (And I'm pretty sure of your answer because I think you've mentioned it before here)

Blog Entries
    Im also looking for clarification. I am trying to prove myself wrong (on your behalf z kO) buy making some kind of epic pyrodistillation meds. I just wanted to know if you putrify your distillations before commencing. Or is there no putrifaction?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Im also looking for clarification. I am trying to prove myself wrong (on your behalf z kO) buy making some kind of epic pyrodistillation meds. I just wanted to know if you putrify your distillations before commencing. Or is there no putrifaction?
    Not sure on 0's take, but from what little I've seen, the white wine will putrefy quite nicely into a fine sulfur if the right fire is used

Blog Entries
    Im not sure on your deckhand usage. I pay little attention now to such things since nearly everyone interprets it all differently.

But i have noticed that the yellow tar formed from calcination of biomass without the presence of oxygen does readily putrify into a blackness pretty much overnight if exposed to the air.

Im wondering what would happen if i throw the air fraction, the yellow tar, and the red oil, all in together, and then after 40 days give it a slow drying out and see what occurs.

I imagine the smell will be about as plesent as the dead rabbit in my back yard. But only time will tell. Im not sure i really have any workabke bio-masses around now that im in the desert.

In any case, there are just so many vegetable stones; but Hollandus' real deal Stone had SM imbibed Salt (From the Hand) so one was already required to have quite a fair knowledge of the process of the stone to attempt this one, and a simple pyro-spagyric lacks these salts of the hand and will not transmute metals, as Hollandus described his own stone to do.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Operation Vegetabilia (Hollandus) Chapter 12, Paragraph 5. This seems to be quite in line with my latest batch of experiments, and this curious "salt" that I've found buried in the "mud." Sorry about any screw-ups, I'm copying from a pdf and cleaning up a bit.

These three Spirits, whereof we have spoken must first be
    separated from the mixture of the elements, which is the soul
    of all things, or their Quintessence .
    This is what binds together the whole mixture of the elements.
    For when the spirits are drawn out, then the mixture will dissolve or separate of
    its own and is divided.
    Neither is there need of fire to expel
    the salt from the earth; when the elements are separated from
    the feces, then is the salt also separated with it.

This salt is unknown to the ignorant, because it is contained in the
    deepest of the elements.
    Those, therefore , who do not know
    this salt, must remain in error.
    Salt therefore, is the means
    between the gross, earthly parts, and the three volatile spirits
    resting in the natural heat.
    That is, the taste, moist smell and color.
    These three are the life, soul and quintessence
    of everything nor can one of these three be one without the
    others.

Blog Entries
    This Hollandus stuff is getting OUT OF HAND. Im taking this to the Hollandus debate thread. With one final;

"If it were as easy as following the literal instructions of Hollandus, then z Ok would be rich" - Malcome X

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    This Hollandus stuff is getting OUT OF HAND. Im taking this to the Hollandus debate thread. With one final;

"If it were as easy as following the literal instructions of Hollandus, then z Ok would be rich" - Malcome X
    Sorry mate. My plain instructions are in another post. Of course, they look far too simple to generate anything "worthwhile" to the casual observer.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    Sorry about any screw-ups, I'm copying from a pdf and cleaning up a bit.
    When posting PDF's, this site is wonderful for fixing line breaks and making quotes readable: https://www.textfixer.com/tools/remove-line-breaks.php

I haven't gotten the book yet (funds are quite tight at the moment). Do you refer to dry distillation in both the Quintessence Stone and the Crystal Stone that you are describing? I'm assuming yes because you mentioned the secret solvent, even though (I believe) there may be other methods to produce it. At least one method anyway, possibly there could be a "family" of solvents. I'm drifting off into speculation land, so let me stay grounded. Just curious if you consider Dry Distillation and absolute prerequisite in your own work. Not trying to argue the point, just curious. (And I'm pretty sure of your answer because I think you've mentioned it before here)
    Yes, though I have not given any details on making the Crystal Vegetable Stone only videos of the crystals growing in the philosophical matrix or secret solvent or Vegetable Mercury, and the finished product.

There are different "species " of the secret solvent depending on which kingdom one derives the Elements from. It can be derived from the Dew type pathway without destructive distillation because the fires burning naturally over the earth release Azoth from the biomass into the atmosphere. That and the lightning bolt electrical discharge phenomena are pathways for Azoth.

Operation Vegetabilia (Hollandus) Chapter 12, Paragraph 5. This seems to be quite in line with my latest batch of experiments, and this curious "salt" that I've found buried in the "mud." Sorry about any screw-ups, I'm copying from a pdf and cleaning up a bit.
    "These three spirits, whereof we have spoken must first be separated from the mixture..." is a good example of Hollandus explaining stages out of order. If you read Chapt. 11:

"For just as the three noble spirits are hidden in the elements, these three, namely, the
    combustible oil, the armoniac and the impure feces are likewise hidden in the elements. The first three, however, are so volatile that they go over first or separate first from the elements; and then the latter three separate last from the elements."

He is saying that the noble spirits are drawn off of the mass first by the vinous spirit. That is the taste, smell and color as he puts it. Later he calls that extract Fire. I call it Vegetable Fire to distinguish it from Sulfur Fire. It does not undergo destructive distillation.

The salt he is referring to in Chap. 12, para 5 is Sal Armoniac, a species of Azoth.

Paragraph 4:

"However, because it is contained in the deepest of the mixture and is kept under by
    the fat combustible oil to which it clings - for the salt lies in the combustible oil like the
    yolk in the egg, and the combustible oil lies in the deepest of the elements whence,
    together with the Salt and the fecibus, it separates last from the earth, and the salt lies buried at the bottom of the feces of the earth and the combustible oil - it cannot flee from the earth except by the power of the fire."

Chapter 16 is the beginning of the lab operations.
    Last edited by z0 K; 07-12-2018 at 06:05 PM. Reason: remove repeated word

+ Reply to Thread