Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread: Making 'The Vegetable Stone'?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by catmandu View Post
    Is this book available to be purchased? I am interested in it.
    Philosophical Preparation of Cannabis Sativa - Quintessence of the Great Cain

I happen to have stumbled across a treasure troll on vimeo. Robert Bartlet's video lectures on plant and metal alchemy series. There he seems to go into great depth (one that is not covered in his book) about digestion, separation, purification and cohobation of the 3 essentials. He even goes further to suggest using vinegar in your spagyrics as to strengthen it a lot!
    https://vimeo.com/87051014 this is the last and best lecture with the ratios in it.
    Last edited by Wildfire; 02-10-2019 at 09:54 PM. Reason: forgot to add link

Didn't Mary the Jew call the white stone ''flower of gold''? Does this white stone not come from the philosophical earth?

Spagyric - Wikipedia
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spagyric
    Spagyric /spəˈdʒɪrɪk/ is a word in English that means "alchemy."

The vegetable stone by this reason, must mean Philosophers' Stone.

A vegetable that is a stone, sounds fairly riddling if you'd ask me.

If raised properly then the vegetable stone can become the philosopher's stone. The vegetable stone is referred to as the minor opus while the philosopher's stone is what's known as the magnus opus.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    If raised properly then the vegetable stone can become the philosopher's stone. The vegetable stone is referred to as the minor opus while the philosopher's stone is what's known as the magnus opus.
    That's like saying a potato can become an orange if grown properly. Potato is potato. Orange is orange. Human is human. Dog is dog. Tiger is tiger.

White stone is also called the lesser stone.

The only way a minor opus can become magnus opus is if it's the same thing.

What is minor and what is great? These are two words that mean essentially the same thing one is lesser, one is greater, like the white stone and the red.

That is according to a master alchemist. Not my words and he shows it in his video. Tim Hogan. You might want to check it out. How to raise it is beyond me and enough people in this forum have asked this question. Apparently nobody has the answer as to how. His friends says it can be found in the golden chain of homer. That's as much as I know about it.

Last edited by Andro; 02-19-2019 at 08:58 PM. Reason: Video embedded in post.

What is meant by Vegetable Stone is ambiguous and deceptive. It is in my opinion the single greatest mislead of the alchemist adepts. Most these days believe the current teaching that the Vegetable Stone and the Mineral Stone are two different things made by following the same general methodology only the Vegetable Stone gets its elements from the plant kingdom and the Mineral Stone gets its elements from the mineral kingdom. So far no modern practitioner has ever succeed in transmuting one metal into another following that paradigm.

Unfortunately when that cleaver mislead gets a hold in your mind it is hard to see things differently. Ripley ironically is often designated the originator of this modern "Acetate Path" to the Mineral Stone, but it does not work that way so no one ever succeeds though one modern practitioner claims to have made Ripley's Philosophers Stone from lead, Pb using acetic acid. I am unable to delude myself that way.

If you read Ripley's treatises with an open mind it can bee seen that the only difference between the Vegetable Stone and the White and Red Stones is the Earth prepared for the work. The Mercuries and Sulfurs are the same for both. The Vegetable Stone is for the Poor as designated by Ripley and Kelly because it uses the earth of the Plant kingdom which is free compared to the cost of silver or gold.

It is easier to make the simple Vegetable Stone for healing humans from herbs because the preparation of the Earth is straight forward. That preparation is taught by many modern teachers. The preparation of the Earth for the Transmutation Stones is much more obscured because you have to get it right before it will transmute one metal into another.

Still the Poor can make it from the Vegetable kingdom Earth if prepared properly but it is not as easy to alter that Vegetable calx to transmute metals because the adepts never tell you how to proceed in a clear manner. I have five experiments going on right now exploring the variables or accurtations of Ripley.

Urbigerus is just as deceptive with his Minor and Major Curculatuums. Once you can make the simple Vegetable Stone you can understand what Urbigerus is doing with his Aphorisms. One builds upon the other. the Minor Circulatuum is more detailed in that it details how you are to prepare the plant matter. What is obscured is that the Major Circulatum is built up from the Minor Circulatum. However Urbigerus clouds the preparation of the Vegetable Earth same as Ripley does.

But he's doing it right before our eyes in the video. How does he do it? It is mind boggling. Some people say dry and slowly heat the ormus salt going to black then red stage. I don't know if that's true or not. All I know is what I see and I see Tim Hogan doing. I don't have many hairs left on my head to rip out in desperation and frustration lol. Somebody please help! Give us the answer shine us a light!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildfire View Post
    But he's doing it right before our eyes in the video. How does he do it?
    What exactly is he doing in the video that you are referring to? What is so mind boggling?

Raising the stone. What does he do to the plant ash to make ORMUS out of it? And then how does he get the ormus to the black and then red stage? This is what he tells us but doesn't show us

+ Reply to Thread