Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The sages who have reached 'the philosopher's stone'?

The sages who have reached 'the philosopher's stone'?

What do you think would have happened to them and reason they probably aren't identified if they're still with us? Some say they are able to traverse planes of existence and can choose to appear here sometimes. There are legends or rumours of some being 'sighted' more than 1 - 2 hundred years later alive and well in certain places.

What would have also happened to the 'recipes' you think too if they had written them down? Could there be a process of some kind that happens each time an alchemist or sage manages to discover it?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by KnowledgeSeeker View Post
    What do you think would have happened to them and reason they probably aren't identified if they're still with us? Some say they are able to traverse planes of existence and can choose to appear here sometimes. There are legends or rumours of some being 'sighted' more than 1 - 2 hundred years later alive and well in certain places.

What would have also happened to the 'recipes' you think too if they had written them down? Could there be a process of some kind that happens each time an alchemist or sage manages to discover it?
    Honestly, much like many of the ancient sacred diciplines around the world, i dont think anyone every wrote down a recipe. It takes so long to learn what to do that by the time its in your mind, its known off by heart anyway; and again, like most other special traditions, was passed down via the spoken word only, other than of course, the enigmatic literature we are all accustomed to reading.

I also personally believe there are some very old and powerful souls amoung us...
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I heard that there was a book allegedly written by an unknown author who was a ‘clear master of the art’. Does this mean he discovered the stone and is the book reliable? The title was in a different language so not sure.

A few sources claim it looks like a red liquid but not sure. How would a person maybe discover it and then hide their identity if they make the ‘elixir of life’ using the stone?

Hi KS,

I recommend reading this very interesting article:

https://www.alchemylab.com/aj7-2.htm

+ Reply to Thread