Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Who banned Awani?

Blog Entries
    would you like him to come back JDP ?

I feel like you care in some sense about AF.
    If you do, that's one thing we have in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Kibric View Post
    would you like him to come back JDP ?

I feel like you care in some sense about AF.
    If you do, that's one thing we have in common.
    I have no idea why he's doing what he's doing. Obviously it must be a self-imposed "ban", as no one can ban the forum owner but himself. But why is he doing it is something that he will have to explain, when (or if) he comes back, in order to make sense to the rest of us.

Would I like him to come back? Well, it is no secret that I think Awani holds some rather strange beliefs, but it is his forum, he should eventually come back from the self-imposed "ban", no matter what we think of him and his beliefs.

Blog Entries
    He's found the stone and ascended (please send me some Awani)

Like others have said I'm going with, he's either taking a sabbatical from the forum or has been told by a higher power to stop 'dicking' around with the forums and spend the time to focus on himself or just a social experiment or...
    Last edited by Aham; 07-13-2018 at 12:13 PM.

I'm not sure why others aren't much more concerned. Did he not have any "friends"? Doesn't anyone have a contact address? Doesn't anyone really CARE?

This forum is really a long work of love and devotion, the devotion and total dedication of Awani, the sole owner, and if Awani is in some type of trouble or denial, it's a friend's job to help him out.

Remember also, that once his webpage requires renewal, if he no longer has any interest, it will end suddenly and permanently. This is not a frivolous issue.

Why are we carrying on as though there is no tomorrow? Awani, if you are in some type of conflict, please contact me. I know I haven't been anywhere as active as I have in the past (I have reasons), but I do fully appreciate the effort you have gone through to make this a non-judgemental forum for alchemesist and those who aspire to be one.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    I'm not sure why others aren't much more concerned. Did he not have any "friends"? Doesn't anyone have a contact address? Doesn't anyone really CARE?

This forum is really a long work of love and devotion, the devotion and total dedication of Awani, the sole owner, and if Awani is in some type of trouble or denial, it's a friend's job to help him out.

Remember also, that once his webpage requires renewal, if he no longer has any interest, it will end suddenly and permanently. This is not a frivolous issue.

Why are we carrying on as though there is no tomorrow? Awani, if you are in some type of conflict, please contact me.
    Comments like these and the level of concern over such a non-issue is cracking me up!

Awani has full control over this website. Even being "banned" (PROTIP: He's not!) he still has full control and administrator rights over his own website.

The guy is not in any type of trouble and does not need or want your assistance.

Y'all are taking this so incredibly seriously. Awani feels the love.

Take note of Aham's post above.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragon's Tail View Post
    He's found the stone and ascended
    Obviously!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Comments like these and the level of concern over such a non-issue is cracking me up!

Awani has full control over this website. Even being "banned" (PROTIP: He's not!) he still has full control and administrator rights over his own website.

The guy is not in any type of trouble and does not need or want your assistance.

Y'all are taking this so incredibly seriously. Awani feels the love.

Take note of Aham's post above.

Obviously!
    It's not assistance that I'm offering, but common human "care" or "concern" (I guess that's not a common thing anymore). If it is as you say, I'm sure he would have made some type of statement to that effect. I have not seen any.

So keep on "cracking up" over other people's concerns". I expect that from heartless people.

As for Aham's post, I'm sure that's pure conjecture!

Blog Entries
    Im with you Schuldvich. Absolutely hilarious.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Im with you Schuldvich. Absolutely hilarious.
    Let's see how hard you laugh when this forum ends suddenly. Then you will not have the opportunity to post all your garbage. Go for it Awani!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    Let's see how hard you laugh when this forum ends suddenly. Then you will not have the opportunity to post all your garbage.
    I could.... but i wont.....
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread