Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who banned Awani?

Hybrid View

Who banned Awani?

It's about time... lol

Blog Entries
    Look, its nothing personal. He simply broke the rules.

Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

They were trying to ban that guy who who keeps relentlessly preaching the same thing over and over and over again now invading blogs even (oh wait, nevermind, they just updated the forum Rules & Guidelines instead) and accidentally banned Awani....or so I've heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    They were trying to ban that guy who who keeps relentlessly preaching the same thing over and over and over again now invading blogs even
    They were trying to ban you? Maybe after they discovered the not very pleasant things you have been posting about alchemyforums.com and its users in that N-D-C forum.

and accidentally banned Awani....or so I've heard.
    Sounds quite impossible, since he is the owner.

Blog Entries
    Sounds quite impossible, since he is the owner.
    Awani traded ownership to me in exchange for a handful of magic beans (and mushrooms). Haha!

Loving this thread.....
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    ...a handful of magic beans (and mushrooms). Haha!

Loving this thread.....
    Finally went talk to your neighbors, eh!?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    Maybe after they discovered the not very pleasant things you have been posting about alchemyforums.com and its users in that N-D-C forum.
    Talking about this?

Meanwhile, we found some other "pearls" on that forum as well.

Also, it seems that quite a few people over there are self-proclaimed "adepts", so the big fights could be about who's more "adept" than the others

Apparently some people here on Alchemy Forums are also "misleading" others, even if at least one of the mentioned names has zero interest in Lab Alchemy:

But there is good news, too! Apparently, JDP and myself "got it" almost 60% right. ALMOST. LOL

Personally, I find all this quite hilarious

This place here has been created and is managed quite differently than some other platforms. Like, less war and more commerce, for example. By commerce, I mean exchanges. And no self-proclaimed gurus who "know it all" and come here for the sole purpose of "enlightening" those whom they consider worthy
    Last edited by Andro; 07-12-2018 at 11:27 AM.

Blog Entries
    I havent had much experience with the other forums. There does seem to be a few topics that are spoken of more openly, but the websites themselves are always really dodgy-looking and i just cant be fucked with it to be honest.

This site is easy on the eyes. Schuldvich; just copy and paste all the good shit you find over here would ya? Then we'll be 100% correct.

Is there going to be a forum face-off?

Caz there totally should be HAHA.

Did i get a mention on the other sites? Have I become notorious enough yet? Hahaaaaa!

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Talking about this?

Meanwhile, we found some other "pearls" on that forum as well.

Also, it seems that quite a few people over there are self-proclaimed "adepts", so the big fights could be about who's more "adept" than the others

Apparently some people here on Alchemy Forums are also "misleading" others, even if at least one of the mentioned names has zero interest in Lab Alchemy:

But there is good news, too! Apparently, JDP and myself "got it" almost 60% right. ALMOST. LOL

Personally, I find all this quite hilarious

This place here has been created and is managed quite differently than some other platforms. Like, less war and more commerce, for example. By commerce, I mean exchanges. And no self-proclaimed gurus who "know it all" and come here for the sole purpose of "enlightening" those whom they consider worthy
    Andro! You're missing all the good quotes! Keep looking!

You purposely make it look like all those quotes are from me, but the only quote that is from me is the quote about this forum being a joke and a big echo-chamber.

As I have stated repeatedly again and again I think most of the members here are goons, completely lost, full of themselves, and haven't got a clue what Alchemy is--yet I am happy to be amongst and interact with you goons daily. We all learn from each other.

JDP's scholarly expertise is something I especially admire. Awani, Andro, and Kiorionis all know exactly what I think of them too, as posted in the JDP For Moderator voting thread that Awani started.

Quote Originally Posted by E-thor
    You guys at alchemy forums are no closer to the truth or any more enlightened than anyone here. You have limited your membership so now have an echo chamber of the same people theorizing about the same things.
    E-Thor is a member on a high-horse with a big ego. He did at least get this one point right. Oh by the way, he already has the Philosopher's Stone! (Yeah right)

Quote Originally Posted by Traveller
    and also Awani, JDP, Solomon Levi and all the others on forum site who are also misleading to us by their wrong messages and posts, like, you, and also don't forget to take the name of Belgium guy of your site.
    Traveller, ah, traveller. This is the imbecile whom you banned here multiple times. I have never met someone who thinks so highly of himself. This guy is hilarious! I encourage you to read some of his older posts if you want to amuse yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Traveller
    I have seen many times that you show us your vast profound knowledge about Nautre, I will give a mark to you, JDP, and Andro that you all have covered almost 60% of the right understanding of the hermetic philosophy but if you don't have that basic knowledge then what you all know, IT IS NOTHING.
    According to Traveller, if you are not Traveller, which none of us are, then we all know nothing--haven't you read this fool's book...???

Keep digging, Andro!

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Personally, I don't think anyone really cares (or should care) what others write about them or about this place on other forums.
    But one may genuinely wonder, if this place is a "joke" and an "echo-chamber", then what are they still doing here?
    Learning!

I come here to learn, interact, and ask questions that many people seem to not enjoy answering.

I wish this message board was more active.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    the not very pleasant things you have been posting about alchemyforums.com and its users.
    Personally, I don't think anyone really cares (or should care) what others write about them or about this place on other forums.

But one may genuinely wonder, if this place is a "joke" and an "echo-chamber", then what are they still doing here?

BTW, registrations were disabled for a while because of some logistical issues. Now they are open again.

+ Reply to Thread