Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Thread: Who banned Awani?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    The "autistic" guy in the "retard club" daily "faking it til he makes it" who posts such gems as...
    I don't understand this sentence?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I appreciate that some people showed concern. Thank you.

No one was in the loop.

I was honestly surprised that there would be such a debate over something I didn’t think anyone would notice, or at least worry about (considering that truly banned people do not retain their avatar). I only changed my user title to “banned”, never actually banned myself.

Why did I do this?

To be frank nothing is more annoying than drama. There was a bit too much drama for my liking. Who did this/that. What people say here or there, on this site or that site. Who to ban or not ban. And more...

I wrote a few posts, didn’t like them… deleted them… not sure what to do… so I simply changed my user title to “banned” and left for a bit. No plan, no reason… just what felt good on a personal level. There is freedom in madness… see this thread.

As for Alchemy Forums it will continue into the unknown future, but on a personal level I cannot say what will happen. I serve the Mystery… but not good enough as I see it… and there is a lot of stuff happening AFK (away from keyboard) as well… things I guess most “normal” people would “want”, but things that are devoid of true meaning for the Spiritual Pilgrim (like money, career, status, power etc etc).

The only thing on my mind right now is dreaming about going on a pilgrimage. I am going to start small and pick a good spot close by and go from there. Make a sacred walking staff, pick a route and then perform a ritual at my destination (probably some ancient monastery ruin or something).

This is important for me at the moment.

Not drama. Not status. Not money. Not power. Not what people think I know, or do not know about alchemy. Honestly I could care less… the only way forward (for me) is to serve… be it serving others or the Mystery itself.

Special award goes to: Illen (and those that supported him) that in my opinion had the right attitude, and if the whole world did what they did in this thread we would have world peace (with Andro ironing out the details of the peace accord).

“Goodbyes are only for those who love with their eyes. Because for those who love with heart and soul there is no such thing as separation.” - Rumi
    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I don't understand this sentence?

In two of your older posts you confirmed you were autistic and invited someone to join the retard club with you (direct quote from you--your words). In another post you said that you fake it 'til you make it.

I enjoy witnessing your personal freedom in madness and find pleasure reading your musings on Alchemy Forums. These seemingly offensive things I posted above are some of the less extreme things you've said on this site, just the two I decided to post in this thread backing my point that you are a free-spirit. You post some wild stuff, friend! I enjoy your humor and most of the things you post resonate well with me.

Thanks for chiming in!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    In two of your older posts you confirmed you were autistic and invited someone to join the retard club with you (direct quote from you--your words).
    I see, yes that sounds like something I would have said. Forgot about that.

+ Reply to Thread