Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Thread: Who banned Awani?

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    I could.... but i wont.....
    Wise decision. It's not a good idea to insult your host, despite the lessons Trump (and others of his ilk) constantly provides.

Quote Originally Posted by Illen A. Cluf View Post
    As for Aham's post, I'm sure that's pure conjecture!
    What makes you so "sure?" Maybe we are closely related and he told me not to be very specific about why he banned himself... :P

Logically, Awani would have to 'ban' himself. There are two other mods on this forum (that I know of) but I don't see them banning Awani and to what end? Awani has admin access to the forum so he can unban himself. If he had time to ban himself, I'm sure he had more than ample opportunity to notify others if he was in any kind of trouble. Also, if I'm in trouble, the last thing I'd worry about is banning myself from a forum I manage... lol

BTW, in one of Awani's podcasts, Andro visited Awani at his house so I'm sure Andro and possibly others on this forum have other means of contacting him. If his close friends and... ummm... 'relatives' are not worried, things are good

He'll turn up eventually, like a bad penny...

Quote Originally Posted by Aham View Post
    What makes you so "sure?" Maybe we are closely related and he told me not to be very specific about why he banned himself... :P
    What? Am I supposed to be a psychic? So you know, but continue the charade, and then mock others for their concern? You must be very proud of yourself!

What? Am I supposed to be a psychic? So you know, but continue the charade, and then mock others for their concern? You must be very proud of yourself!
    Now I'm cracking up

Illen, please continue. Your posts in this thread are hilarious and your level of concern is laughable.

You come from a good place, I will give you that. It's your naivity that is cracking us up.

Wise decision. It's not a good idea to insult your host.
    It's all fun and games, friend! Awani is just dicking around.

Did he not have any "friends"? Doesn't anyone have a contact address? Doesn't anyone really CARE?
    Everyone has his contact address. The dude's email is available for anyone to publicly email, his website is still up, his Skype is still accessible, and Andro and many others know where he lives and has his phone number.

You (and Kibric lol) are the only ones [il]legitimately comically concerned

Let's see how hard you laugh when this forum ends suddenly!
    That's....not how it works.

As for Aham's post, I'm sure that's pure conjecture!
    Just like everything we have been posting in this thread, yes. Awani, it's working!

If it is as you say, I'm sure he would have made some type of statement to that effect.
    The "autistic" guy in the "retard club" daily "faking it til he makes it" who posts such gems as

"I want to piss where I want. Right in the middle of the bank. I want to lay down in the middle of Town Square and masturbate. I want to smoke weed outside a day care and watch the children play (and maybe join in). I want to be able to slap anyone in a uniform, with the same attitude as you would slap the ass of a donkey to make it move out of the way. I want to say cunt in my prayers when I kneel by the altar in the Church."

Yeah, definitely, mmhmmm I'm suuuure the first thing he would do is post something before he impulsively decides to randomly ban himself!

I'm guessing you have no experience with the internet or websites, Illen. In case you were unaware, the Admin [Awani] is God. They can usurp all "rules" and have all power.

This site runs how Awani wants it to run. He makes the rules, he decides how things work, and he does whatever he wants. That's what having Administrator privileges is all about

This site is not a democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    This site is not a democracy.
    I didn't vote for that, hehe.

So let me get this straight. Awani is involved in some type of charade, and at least 3 or 4 people are totally aware of what he's doing. Yet, it's OK to make total fun and laugh at anyone who doesn't know what's going on, and shows any type of concern/empathy for what those who are not in the know think may possibly be the situation?

What kind of total Bullshit is that?

You guys are totally disgusting!

So let me get this straight. Awani is involved in some type of charade, and at least 3 or 4 people are totally aware of what he's doing. Yet, it's OK to make total fun and laugh at anyone who doesn't know what's going on, and shows any type of concern/empathy for what those who are not in the know think may possibly be the situation?

What kind of total Bullshit is that?

You guys are totally disgusting!
    Don't be such a lettuce leaf!

No one knows what is going on except for Andro and Kiorionis. The only thing us plebs know is that your concern, while coming from the right place, is comical and
    totally amusing.

I hope your day is going well! No need to stress over a missing symbiotic fungus. Have fun in this thread with us instead!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Don't be such a lettuce leaf!
    Easy to say when you and you ilk have totally insulted those who have tried to show concern. What's wrong with you?

Have values lost their value? Is everyone now fully corrupt? is morality and empathy a lost attribute?

Are games/charades so much more valuable and entertaining than reality?

Or are you all just totally insane/deluded?

Easy to say when you and you ilk have totally insulted those who have tried to show concern. What's wrong with you?
    We understand a joke.

*(I stole that lettuce leaf line from z0 K)

+ Reply to Thread