Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Texts relating to the Luna Path.

Blog Entries

Texts relating to the Luna Path.

My i get a list, my good friends, of texts that are known to speak about the luna path?

Please and thank you.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    My i get a list, my good friends, of texts that are known to speak about the luna path?
    This is very vague. If you'd be more explicit what you mean by "the luna path", maybe you'll get some helpful replies.

Do you by any chance mean the soaked sheets (mentioned by Merrelle), exposed to the night air on a full moon?

Blog Entries
    That is indeed one of the texts i was thinking of, also any text that refer to "capturing moonlight" in water.

I believe that method you refer to is considered the "poor mans path" because back in the day mirrors were rather expensive.

I thought about operating like that but i worry about the significsnt amount of impurities at the start of the work. I will be utilizing mirrors instead.

I believe the powder from the sheets to be identical to the powder collected via luna radiation.

I am looking for any texts that refer to the luna radiation exposed to water, and the effects there-of.

This powder, is what I define as "our first matter".

Of course; there are other things that i would equally consider to be a first matter of sorts, however in this case im refering specifically to the moon powder and thats where my interest begins and ends for this thread.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread