Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: The Map

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sternbach View Post
    Please do. I was logged in with my Google account, but didn't manage adding any locations to your map, using my phone.
    Was able to add a number of sites located in Switzerland, Austria, Germany and Italy, using my computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Sternbach View Post
    Was able to add a number of sites located in Switzerland, Austria and Italy, using my computer.
    Thanks! This damn map is growing fast. I like it!

I again would like to encourage everyone to mark one or more cool alchemy related places. If you don't know how this works, just post it in this thread or pm me.

Thanks!

PS. Most of the Fulcanelli Dwellings are already there. Go look at them with sattelite/street view! It's fascinating to see how they actually look like nowadays and you don't even have to travel to see those buildings (from the outside).

Just added La Casa del Cinema in Venice - where a Hermetic film festival was held in March. Another one is announced for March 2019!

https://filmfreeway.com/TheFirstHerm...alFilmFestival

Thanks Michael!
    I added some sites in the Czech Republic, Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The Fulcanelli Dwellings still are not complete yet. I will do that during the next weeks.

Blog Entries
    The Map is looking good!

When I have more time to fiddle with code, I’ll imbed the map in the OP. I also have more places to add (China and India are looking a bit barren )
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

+ Reply to Thread