Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cosmic Light Attunement Exercise

Cosmic Light Attunement Exercise

Hi Everyone,

I've been using this exercise for a while now and the results have been very good. My mind started to feel very clear and sharp again within a few days of starting the exercise. Intrusive, compulsive and obsessive thoughts have largely disappeared. Sexual impulses have been sharply reduced. And I feel I have more energy.

So I though this might be of use to others, given the fact that people on the path might attract the attention of malicious entities when they start to develop themselves.

Here's the method:

Science has now discovered one form of the Light (called bio-plasma or aura) and is studying it through aura photography, now referred to as the Kirlian Effect. Indeed, the life force of your physical body is this auric Light-and literally when your Light goes out, the doctor pronounces you "dead." But the opposite is also true; when your Light is brighter, you are more fully alive, and you feel better, too.

Understand that as with air, you don't have to physically see the Light to enjoy its benefits. When imagination and mind agree that the light is there, it is there as surely as is the air when diaphragm and lungs expand to bring it in. Thus the basic Cosmic Light Attunement is made by the simple process of pausing to visualize or imagine that you are standing or sitting in a beam of white light such as might come from a large searchlight. Let the emotional side of your nature feel the warmth and caress of the Light and realize that it is cleaning and brightening your aura, making you more vital and alive. When you are ready to go about your normal business, speak a thank-you to the Cosmic for the extra energy and go; never turn off the flow of Light. It gets stronger and more helpful as you build a solid channel of habitual attunement.

Biophysicist Elmer Green (founder of biofeedback training) also wrote about using a similar method with succes when defending against psychic attacks (with physical effects) by dark brothers (malevolent former humans living on the astral and higher planes who had lost their connection with their Higher Self, if such a thing is possible that is).

cheers,
    k

I forgot to add that it's from the author Al Manning.

Blog Entries
    There are actually people out there who can change your aura... everyone born after 1991 have the Indigo aura... so they say.

I had a friend who dabbled in this stuff... but I never really respected it 100% because he charged money for it.

I like the fact that science is waking up... it need to go into these esoteric areas more!

New and updated!!!

+ Reply to Thread