Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: New To Ormus Making

New To Ormus Making

Currently working on making my second batch of ormus. My first one appears to have come out rather good but I dont feel comfortable taking it (or letting anyone else take it) until ive had it analyzed professionally. Will post pics of my results from my first and second times when I am done with this round. Should have the final product dry before the week end.

So it seems I have been able to finish the process sooner than I first expected. I have run as much cold, room temp and boiling water through the ormus as possible to remove any water soluble particles. I generally start out with the cold or room temp water shake it up in a large jar with the ormus let it settle and then decant 3-6 times over, then I take the resulting liquid and boil it down to a powder, then i take the powder put it 2-3 layers of filters and run 2-3 cups of boiling water over it. In the end I dry out the filters and get a soft white powder. From several kilos of various kinds of sea salt mixed with a few scoops of Epsom salts the final yield was over an oz. I can post a picture of the final product if that would help at all.

So my question is, how can this ormus be further refined (if possible) and how can it be SAFELY tested?

Yeah, post a picture!

What exactly are you trying to accomplish or hoping there outcome will be?

Im trying to find out what exactly is the composition of the precipitate made when adjusting the PH of sea water to around 10.5

Supposedly it is an impure form of monoatomic gold. Regardless if what I have contains gold or not I am just striving to know what it is period.

How exactly do i post a pic?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    See here: Posting Images and Videos
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Im trying to find out what exactly is the composition of the precipitate made when adjusting the PH of sea water to around 10.5

Supposedly it is an impure form of monoatomic gold. Regardless if what I have contains gold or not I am just striving to know what it is period.

I don't know exactly what you do and I don't know what epson salts are, but if you have done something similar like the process described in this thread:

Ormus Basics

it's most likely Magnesium Carbonate and Calcium Carbonate.

You could as well test it on your own. Put a few drops of hydrochloric acid upon the precipitate. Does it fizz and do you see small bubbles? Then there are very likely carbonates involved.
    The metal kations can be identified with flame coloring, but that can be a bit tricky..

You dont know what I do or what Epsom salts are? What exactly do you mean by "what I do"? Epsom salts are this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnesium_sulfate

You dont know what I do or what Epsom salts are? What exactly do you mean by "what I do"? Epsom salts are this.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magnesium_sulfate
    I mean I have neither interest nor knowledge in this Ormus topic. But know you told me what Epsom salts are, I'm pretty sure your precipitates are most likely mostly CaCO3, CaSO4, MgSO4 and MgCO3.

Blog Entries
    There are some very interesting threads on ormus in this forum, that will give you many ideas of different ways to proceed. There is an entire section on Ormus that has many extraction methods ect for further refining the precipitate. Right now FF is correct about your fluffy precipitate, it is mostly shit. And especially magnesium if you used epson salts. However, im sure there are traces of "gold"...... aswell...
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I do not expect anything more than 1-10% yield to actually be gold.

+ Reply to Thread