Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Closed Thread

Thread: Why this is a private/public forum?

Why this is a private/public forum?

I'm new here, and in a few couple of days I just decide to get out of. Nothing personaly between members, I believe. Together with me a lot of new members are here, whose so I don't know and never meet, nor will want have the plesure, wich I discard entirely.

This is the personal privacy apocalypse, here in Brazil a pack of politician and members of the national press, journalists and reporters, wanna more mean to wash money from wathever ilicit practices, and they are using alchemy to get much more and live in my shadow like a dirty vampire, they are all demoni imundo. This government and nation are a jail in freedom, their goal is to corrupt any man and woman whose look at my face and new my name, in this case a nickname. In three days, my apartment was invaded and my bank accounts was in theft.

I'm sorry but I cannot be here talking with you, while I'm being fucked by this fucking system. So fuck off all of you, wich had accept money to cause demage to me and to others. This is a fake forum, used to robe, torture and kill people.

We will see when this shit world come down an all human kind go to hell!!!

Please exclude my accout immediatally!

What in blazes are you talking about????

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    What in blazes are you talking about????
    Still learning How To Read Alchemy Texts, are ya...?

We read with different eyes, JDP...

Clearly Esche is talking about our prima materia's first form as Chaos ("Apocalypse", "shadow") and its exaltation ("imundo") into robes of glory via moderate heat ("Brazil").

Obviously this is Esche's way letting us know he will be parting way with us due to having seen Success via transmutation ("bank account") and a special particular method ("wash money").

Translation below by the great scholar Schmulvechii in italics:

I'm new here, and in a few couple of days I just decide to get out of. Nothing personaly between members, I believe. Together with me a lot of new members are here, whose so I don't know and NEVER meet, nor will want have the plesure, wich I discard entirely.
    I'm new here, and in a few days I am leaving this place. It's nothing PERSONAL. It's just that there are so many members here, most of which I do not know and will NEVER have the pleasure to meet, so I am throwing these relationships away entirely.

This is the personal privacy apocalypse, here in Brazil a pack of politician and members of the national press, journalists and reporters, wanna more mean to wash money from wathever ilicit practices, and they are using alchemy to get much more and live in my shadow like a dirty vampire, they are all demoni imundo. This government and nation are a jail in freedom, their goal is to corrupt any man and woman whose look at my face and new my name, in this case a nickname. In three days, my apartment was invaded and my bank accounts was in theft.
    Here in Brazil political authorities and journalists are targeting our personal privacy. These demons want to stop us from spending money on what they deem to be ILLICIT PRACTICES. Alchemy is one of the practices these demons are targeting and to me it feels are if they are dirty vampires in my life. Their goal is to corrupt any man or woman who associates WITH US WHO STUDY ALCHEMY, therefore anyone who knows my nickname or associates with me could be put in jail. Three days ago police invaded my apartment and stole my money!

I'm sorry but I cannot be here talking with you, while I'm being fucked by this fucking system. So fuck off all of you, wich had accept money to cause demage to me and to others. This is a fake forum, used to robe, torture and kill people.
    I'm sorry, but I cannot be seen continuing to associate with Alchemy Forums while the authorities CONTINUE TO FUCK WITH ME. I am mad! You can all FUCK OFF!! You made them do this!!! You paid them to fuck with me! This is a fake forum whose only use is to rob, torture, and KILL people!

We will SEE SHIT LIKE THIS fall upon human kind and everyone will go to hell!

Please remove my account ASAP!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Still learning How To Read Alchemy Texts, are ya...?

We read with different eyes, JDP...

Clearly Esche is talking about our prima materia's first form as Chaos ("Apocalypse", "shadow") and its exaltation ("imundo") into robes of glory via moderate heat ("Brazil").

Obviously this is Esche's way letting us know he will be parting way with us due to having seen Success via transmutation ("bank account") and a special particular method ("wash money").

Translation below by the great scholar Schmulvechii in italics:

I'm new here, and in a few couple of days I just decide to get out of. Nothing personaly between members, I believe. Together with me a lot of new members are here, whose so I don't know and NEVER meet, nor will want have the plesure, wich I discard entirely.
    I'm new here, and in a few days I am leaving this place. It's nothing PERSONAL. It's just that there are so many members here, most of which I do not know and will NEVER have the pleasure to meet, so I am throwing these relationships away entirely.

Here in Brazil political authorities and journalists are targeting our personal privacy. These demons want to stop us from spending money on what they deem to be ILLICIT PRACTICES. Alchemy is one of the practices these demons are targeting and to me it feels are if they are dirty vampires in my life. Their goal is to corrupt any man or woman who associates WITH US WHO STUDY ALCHEMY, therefore anyone who knows my nickname or associates with me could be put in jail. Three days ago police invaded my apartment and stole my money!

I'm sorry, but I cannot be seen continuing to associate with Alchemy Forums while the authorities CONTINUE TO FUCK WITH ME. I am mad! You can all FUCK OFF!! You made them do this!!! You paid them to fuck with me! This is a fake forum whose only use is to rob, torture, and KILL people!

We will SEE SHIT LIKE THIS fall upon human kind and everyone will go to hell!

Please remove my account ASAP!!!
    Thanks for the non-help in clearing up this guy's barely coherent rants, really. I kind of figured as much from the semi-coherent ramblings, but it still does NOT make much sense. This guy is ranting about things that no one in this forum had the faintest clue about until he came out whining about it in this thread, and blaming the forum and its membership for it!

Just delete my account!

Hilarious your creativity. But please be an adult man, if you can.
    I don't need money to realise my self or to reach my happyness in this life,
    From far any true adept will see that this is all a pure phantasy.
    If the hat is proper for you, use it with gracefull.

Quote Originally Posted by Esche View Post
    Just delete my account!

Hilarious your creativity. But please be an adult man, if you can.
    I don't need money to realise my self or to reach my happyness in this life,
    From far any true adept will see that this is all a pure phantasy.
    If the hat is proper for you, use it with gracefull.

Perhaps this will help all of you:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Four_thieves_vinegar

Seems you didnt intend on leaving quite as fast as you initially suggested. Regardless of whether this thread is a code or not why not just never return here if that is what you wish?

Blog Entries
    For your information the mods spend their time and energy (which is also money in a sense) to look at your application. You clearly wasted our time. Accounts cannot be deleted, we can ban you... and we have.

Thread closed.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Closed Thread