Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Finally Home

Finally Home

Well brothers and sisters I finally know for sure what "religion" I truly identify with most. And that my friends is a combination of Hemeticism and Christianity which I believe is the true Christianity preached by our Lord Jesus Christ.

Its been a life time of searching and I am finally home. Going to be meeting with my brothers and sisters soon for the first time in our local meeting places. Was glad to see there are several in my area!

Anyone else feeling the Hemetic/Christian blend?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    Going to be meeting with my brothers and sisters soon for the first time in our local meeting places. Was glad to see there are several in my area!
    Do you have hermetic-christian churches/groups in your area? It it a centralized sort of organization, or just people with shared beliefs who just gather informally?

I really dont know the details but they are "Hermetic Temples" essentially. I look forward to knowing more soon! Hermeticism is about empowering man to become all that he was meant to be. Its wonderful to know people still practice......."truth" ill call it.

Blog Entries
    Gnosticism perhaps.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I gotta be honest im basically entirely ignorant to Gnosticism but it does interest me and I will look into it when I can! I have heard its very similar to Hermeticism. Anyone care to enlighten me?

Blog Entries
    I am also a Hermetic Christian!

AKA: A Gnostic!

Much love Brother, you have indeed found the REAL Christianity!
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Right on! Love to talk. I am new to considering myself from this perspective but in essence I have been this all my life whether I was aware of it the way I am now or not. Its just taken many years to actually read through the texts and what not.

Wiki claims that these are some key beliefs of Gnostics

All matter is evil, and the non-material, spirit-realm is good.
    There is an unknowable God, who gave rise to many lesser spirit beings called Aeons.
    One evil, lower spirit being is the creator who made the universe.
    Gnosticism does not deal with "sin", only ignorance.
    To achieve salvation, one needs to get in touch with secret knowledge.

If that is true I can say I personally affirm about half of those things but the other half I think is straight bull. Are these accurate tenets?

+ Reply to Thread