Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Glory Be To God In The Highest

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    ... the "traditional" way of speaking of such things for which truly there is no name...
    Actually the traditional way is not to say that... the longest running tradition of worshipping a "god" has been performed by indigenous cultures.

Tradition in terms of White Culture... yes you are correct.

Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    I would say that God doesn't care for gender roles.
    I would agree.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Traditional more specifically in terms of the vein of blood and thought and knowledge of which I am a part. I can not speak for anything outside of that.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    God is marvelous! I thought back in the day it was called Holy Alchymy? I wonder why many Sages also felt it is a Holy Art? In my opinion it is Holy, what do you guys think?
    What does the word ''Holy'' mean to you?

Blog Entries
    Holy means whole.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    How do you experience The Glory?
    Well that's why I asked you earlier, what is ''The Glory''? I ask because people give me different perspectives. I want yours!

To me, any form of pride and admiration, or beauty or thanks should be credited to the Most High, is my understanding of giving God the glory... Why? Well... Maybe because he's the reason why everything looks the way it is, or is as is? The system of design, the natural cycle, everything is apart of his genius incomprehensible plan. What is the plan? You're asking the wrong guy because IDK

Hey Alchemist. I edited my original post for clarity. I feel one builds a closer connection with God, this is why I feel it is Holy/Sacred.
    Last edited by Seraphim; 08-07-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Well that's why I asked you earlier, what is ''The Glory''? I ask because people give me different perspectives. I want yours!

To me, any form of pride and admiration, or beauty or thanks should be credited to the Most High, is my understanding of giving God the glory... Why? Well... Maybe because he's the reason why everything looks the way it is, or is as is? The system of design, the natural cycle, everything is apart of his genius incomprehensible plan. What is the plan? You're asking the wrong guy because IDK
    The Glory is truly beyond words. Might as well ask someone what happens after a 100mg bong hit of DMT and expect a coherent and comprehendable answer. The Glory is simply the raw power of God which is within and without all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seraphim View Post
    God is marvelous!

lmao!

To reside in heaven or hell are all but entirely within the control of man. this is the true message.

i consider The Church to be corrupted and subverted entirely into utter blasphemy.

Hi Andro How are you?

Are you going to close this thread? Just wondering cause if not...

Is this an epiphany of some sort? Let's talk about it!

Where does the phrase ''God's Glory'' or anything alike come from? Why should we give glory to God or allow him all the glory?
    it is a revelation of sorts yes. i have no idea where the frase originated but it seems to accurately describe what im trying to communicate.

even though i am "giving God Glory" i meant it more in the sense that the Glory is bestowed upon us all.

+ Reply to Thread