Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Results 61 to 69 of 69

Thread: Are Bad Jokes Good?

  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Far Side
    Posts
    119
    you do a better job convincing yourself than you do me and a poor job at that.

    you are wise but not wise enough to quell anger or accept love from a stranger.

    and honestly, im not wise enough for those things either but i seek to be.

    hoped you would help me find the way. the door is still open and always shall be, knock if you ever wish.

    until then farewell.

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,647
    Blog Entries
    2
    LOL. If I felt anger you would know. Besides you say I cannot assume anything regarding your "sources", but you can assume "how I feel"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    ...hoped you would help me find the way...
    This I cannot do. To anyone.


    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Far Side
    Posts
    119
    you may laugh, but it is not for joy. you may avoid truth, but it is not for fear of it.

    you are a wise man, but that does not make you wise enough to know how to bare the love of a stranger.

    let us not stifle ourselves with nonsense which is bellow both of our merit. i merely wish to be alone.

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,647
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    ...you may laugh...
    Oh I laugh, because we live in the Beautiful Cosmic Joke. Laughter is equal to Love in terms of pure power to heal and conquer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    i merely wish to be alone.
    Too late for that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    ...does not make you wise enough to know how to bare the love of a stranger...
    How can you know that? I had such an experience recently in Ecuador.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  5. #65
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,647
    Blog Entries
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    ...from a stranger...
    This is the fucking INTERNET. I don't let anyone close unless I have met them in real life. As far as I know, you could be CIA.

    I have a pretty good skill at reading "eyes"... and unless I see yours in real life (please don't send a photo), I will keep a distance...

    I advice everyone to do the same with Internet personalities.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


  6. #66
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    2,061
    Blog Entries
    85
    Its true. A decent amount of women do often fantasize about being raped.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In the zone
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Its true. A decent amount of women do often fantasize about being raped.
    Does this mean that these women desire ''rape''?

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    In the zone
    Posts
    124
    Blog Entries
    1
    ''Do unto others what you'd want done unto you''.

    Good jokes, bad jokes, perhaps maybe it just depends on the individual and the way he sees it.

    I still stand with my belief that morality isn't subjective, but only appears to be because of the level of social and mental development society has reached so far, like a chaotic concoction and no one knows what's right and wrong, what's up or down in this chaotic mixture. But for society to development and progress, there has to be a 'right' and 'wrong' way of doing things for it all to work out, and I believe this follows with how we interact with one another. Humanity made it this far by working together.

    However what's Right and Wrong can be comparable to Up and Down. Pigs like mud, Devil likes Hell, Angels like purity, so... how about that Golden Rule of ''Do unto others what you'd want done unto you''.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    In the moment...
    Posts
    8,647
    Blog Entries
    2
    Sure, but if you watch a comedy show and get offended probably kill yourself.

    Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.


+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts