Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Puffers Among Us

Puffers Among Us

Behold puffers are in our midst.

Blog Entries
    What is a puffer?

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    A puffer is someone like me, who cant for the life of them rap their head around alchemy, and so they piss their money away on vain experiments that dont really clasify as alchemy in hope they will make life changing medicine or transmute gold.

A wanna be Alchemist, who is not initiated.

Mind you, we have a lot to thank the puffers for, such as the wonderful trillion dollar a year pharmaceutical industry that keeps those sickily poor people from getting their filth on us.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

What? Anybody said my name?
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by True Initiate View Post
    What? Anybody said my name?
    While your busy editing your sweet one-liner; the saying is "Did SOMEbody say my name?"

With love.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

I wanna be authentic...
    Formerly known as True Puffer

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    What is a puffer?

Puffers are actually known by one of two definitions. Most commonly it is a mixture of those who "blow hot air" and "puff themselves up as to seem more than they are" (like a puffer fish) which in lay-mans terms means those who project false knowledge of Our Art.

In an alternative and less common definition it means those whom seek not to change the hearts of men or seek spiritual connection, but just to amass material wealth from the practicing of Our Art.

Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    Puffers are actually known by one of two definitions. Most commonly it is a mixture of those who "blow hot air" and "puff themselves up as to seem more than they are" (like a puffer fish) which in lay-mans terms means those who project false knowledge of Our Art.

In an alternative and less common definition it means those whom seek not to change the hearts of men or seek spiritual connection, but just to amass material wealth from the practicing of Our Art.
    The origin of this term actually comes from the fact that these tireless seekers kept "blowing" their fires with bellows.

Blog Entries
    those whom seek not to change the hearts of men or seek spiritual connection.
    How would you define "changing the hearts of men" and "spiritual connection"?

those who project false knowledge of Our Art.
    This statement would imply that you have "true knowledge of our art", otherwise how would you be able to determine that there is "false knowledge" being projected here?

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    How would you define "changing the hearts of men" and "spiritual connection"?
    I would say it is to change peoples desire from outward to inward. Spiritual connection is seeing that all things have link and bondage and thus to do unto one is to do unto another.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    This statement would imply that you have "true knowledge of our art", otherwise how would you be able to determine that there is "false knowledge" being projected here?
    Indeed. Not to say I am master of it, but knowledge has been gained that has been made quite practical.

Closed Thread