Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Puffers Among Us

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aspiring Alkemist View Post
    Indeed. Not to say I am master of it, but knowledge has been gained that has been made quite practical.
    So what would be, in your view, some examples of "false alchemical knowledge" projected here?

PM inbound

Blog Entries
    If you claim some people in the forum make false claims, it is not good form to "gossip" who they are in PM.

I would be fine with "I prefer not to say", but posting "PM inbound" is like trying to create drama... why even say that? You can simply send the PM.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I would say it is to change peoples desire from outward to inward. Spiritual connection is seeing that all things have link and bondage and thus to do unto one is to do unto another.
    I would somewhat agree with this statement without the need to sound like I am writing from the 16th century... however inward change is also outward change, and vice versa... that is why alchemy has always been more than ONE aspect.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    sound like I am writing from the 16th century
    Lol, where i left all my friends

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I would somewhat agree with this statement without the need to sound like I am writing from the 16th century... however inward change is also outward change, and vice versa... that is why alchemy has always been more than ONE aspect.

so we see rather clearly!

the pm has been forwarded to you without my permission, but i am not opposed to it regardless just wanting to state myself clearly!

as you shall see i named no one in it!

Blog Entries
    the pm has been forwarded to you without my permission, but i am not opposed to it regardless just wanting to state myself clearly!
    It was a forum operations related PM, and all three moderators are very open with each other. If we are not, it would be impossible to manage this place.

If Andro (or any mod) thinks it is a PM that is related to the forum like a complaint, trolling or such matters it will be shared. And your PM was of that nature without question. Andro would never share a private PM, but if anyone has any "issue" with the forum and you send a PM then EXPECT all moderators to read it.

So you can relax on your "not with your permission". You are only here because we gave you permission.

...as you shall see i named no one in it...
    We don't play games.

[thread closed]

Closed Thread