Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: The Tibetan Book of the Dead a.k.a. Bardo Thodol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    But is ego bad?
    Ego is irrelevant if liberated. Nothing to do with good or bad.

Humans that are too "ego" are simply "more" addicted. One way to walk towards a more liberated state is to move away from ego... some people really dislike this concept of "burn/kill" ego... but I think that is because it feels like a sort of suicide... however ego is an illusion and totally useless in the grand scheme of things. In my humble opinion.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    My suggestion: Upon physical death, don't go anywhere without at least questioning/inquiring first. Not into the white light, not into ANY light.

The way to "exit" is essentially "down", and it feels extremely counter-intuitive.

You have to let yourself "sink through the dream-floor", so to speak.

You will find yourself in relative darkness, but you will adjust. Welcome to No-Man's Land.

This is where you can ask questions if so inclined and receive proper directions, because this "zone" is not part of ANY dream-world.

Nor is it the "pure spirit" realm, either.

It doesn't appear on any "map" or "spiritual guide-book", to the best of my knowledge. Not explicitly, anyway.

But it is from this "zone" that one can enter/access any dream-reality-construct consciously, if this is what one wishes.

It is also from this "zone" that one can enter the "realm" of pure, undifferentiated Awareness.

But for this, all persona-constructs must be left behind.

You cannot enter this realm as "you", i.e. any "I" must be discarded and left at the door, so to speak.

There are other options as well, which are even more interesting IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    My suggestion: Upon physical death, don't go anywhere without at least questioning/inquiring first. Not into the white light, not into ANY light.

The way to "exit" is essentially "down", and it feels extremely counter-intuitive.

You have to let yourself "sink through the dream-floor", so to speak.

You will find yourself in relative darkness, but you will adjust. Welcome to No-Man's Land.

This is where you can ask questions if so inclined and receive proper directions, because this "zone" is not part of ANY dream-world.

Nor is it the "pure spirit" realm, either.

It doesn't appear on any "map" or "spiritual guide-book", to the best of my knowledge. Not explicitly, anyway.

But it is from this "zone" that one can enter/access any dream-reality-construct consciously, if this is what one wishes.

It is also from this "zone" that one can enter the "realm" of pure, undifferentiated Awareness.

But for this, all persona-constructs must be left behind.

You cannot enter this realm as "you", i.e. any "I" must be discarded and left at the door, so to speak.
    Have 'you' explored this zone yourself?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Have 'you' explored this zone yourself?
    Yes. Multiple times. Inside this "zone" (that I refer to as "No-Man's Land"), it's still "me" (of sorts). Only crossing over to "Pure Awareness" requires discarding any "I". Any "memories" brought back from this "realm" are only approximate reconstructions, rendered upon re-entering the "Self" garments.

Quote Originally Posted by Andro View Post
    Yes. Multiple times. Inside this "zone" (that I refer to as "No-Man's Land"), it's still "me" (of sorts). Only crossing over to "Pure Awareness" requires discarding any "I". Any "memories" brought back from this "realm" are only approximate reconstructions, rendered upon re-entering the "Self" garments.
    The purity of insight is only temporary, indeed. Anything taken back from these realms into daily life is only a bastardization of what was actually learned. Our human minds can comprehend only a infinitesimally small chunk of knowledge given our limitations of our current experience here on Earth. I listened to the podcast that you did with Dev and found it incredibly interesting hearing someone talk so objectively about something that has never been substantiated other than by those who have visited these realms themselves. To most people these zones do not exist, nor are these zones a portion of most people's awareness.

Having the experiences I have had in the past grants me perceivable insight into these realms, some of which I (believe) I have explored myself. I do not make it a point to explore these realms but every so often I do get an itch that I want to stretch. As I feel it--just like the reality we currently experience--these realms are able to be perceived and explored by adjusting our frequency to be in alignment/harmony with the frequency of that realm.

Do you feel everyone has this ability but others know how to do so better or are more interested in perceiving these realms therefore are able to do so more harmoniously than average humans?

Can you talk more about "frequency" as it pertains to what you do?

When visiting the realm you describe above, what do the steps leading up to the exploration look like for you?

When exploring this realm how long do you usually allocate for each session?

While experiencing this zone, if I were to observe your physical body, what would it be doing during this time?

What is the most important thing you feel you have learned from this "No Man's Land" you describe above?

+ Reply to Thread