Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: La Clef des douze Clefs

La Clef des douze Clefs

This book has been discussed here:

12 Keys

A physical copy of the french transcription of the original together with a german translation can be bought here:

Amazon

The original MS is located at Houghton Library of Harvard University under the signature 24226.28.20.

The content is very very similar to that of the book "Recreations Hermetiques" with some passages being almost identical.
    Even the infamous Nostoc is mentioned, therefore I consider this work as a part of the Fulcanelli, ICH, Cyliani, Hermetic Recreations, Palmer canon.

I am not aware of any electronical versions or english translations.
    Last edited by Florius Frammel; 1 Week Ago at 04:28 PM. Reason: Inserting correct link to Amazon

Illen and his comrades are preparing an English translation for print... EDIT: I'm wrong. Wrong book.

Is it just a commentary on the 12 Keys, or are some original ideas presented as well?
    Last edited by Schmuldvich; 1 Week Ago at 04:45 PM. Reason: I'm wrong

Quote Originally Posted by Schmuldvich View Post
    Illen and his comrades are preparing an English translation for print
    Are you sure you aren't confounding this book with Les Clefs du Cabinet Hèrmetique?

Is it just a commentary on the 12 Keys, or are some original ideas presented as well?
    It is the known modus operandi of that lineage/canon applied on the interpretation of the 12 keys.
    As usual it is not described how exactly the universal spirit (SM) is collected.
    The content is of the same quality and density of information like the true & natural path, or hermetic recreations. It's more (in quantity) than Cyliani.

Quote Originally Posted by Florius Frammel View Post
    As usual it is not described how exactly the universal spirit (SM) is collected.
    **whispering mode**: maybe, just maybe, because such a thing actually doesn't exist. Shhhhh... it will be our little secret!

Quote Originally Posted by JDP View Post
    **whispering mode**: maybe, just maybe, because such a thing actually doesn't exist. Shhhhh... it will be our little secret!
    Let's hope then you had been silent enough and no one else noticed as well.

Anyway, for those who like the details, the anonymous author introduces his signature with the words "un véritable franc maçon/ein wahrer Freimaurer/a true freemason".

+ Reply to Thread