Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hydrogen Bicarbonate as Prima Materia

Blog Entries

Hydrogen Bicarbonate as Prima Materia

CO2 gas is fairly soluble in water. It plays its role in the carbon cycle and in water, struggles against itself in an eternal equilibrium tug-of-war.

Carbonic acid, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen ions and Hydrogen Bicarbonate are always cancelling one another out in order to find stability.

Beginning with distilled water, one can circulate water in a way that it collects CO2 from the air. Carbon dioxide is more soluble in cold water than it is in warm water, however, what ought to interest us, is CO2's ability to create Carbonic acid in solution, and in turn, edit: HCO^-3, hydrogen-bicarbonate, a white, organic alkaline compound.

The only problem we face is that H2CO3 is quite unstable. NASA isolated it using a CO2 laser.

My theory is that by swinging the temperature from boiling to freezing, continuously, this may allow the H2CO3 to stabilize and become fixed, allowing us to get our hands on just a wee bit.

I urge you to meditate on the properties of hydrogen bicarbonate vs. the descriptions of our Prima Materia.

Godbless.
    Last edited by elixirmixer; 4 Weeks Ago at 03:45 AM.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Carbonic acid, Carbon Dioxide, Hydrogen ions and Hydrogen Bicarbonate are always cancelling one another out in order to find stability.

Beginning with distilled water, one can circulate water in a way that it collects CO2 from the air. Carbon dioxide is more soluble in cold water than it is in warm water, however, what ought to interest us, is CO2's ability to create Carbonic acid in solution, and in turn, H2CO3, hydrogen-bicarbonate, a white, organic alkaline compound.
    I am not exactly sure what do you mean by this, but H2CO3 IS Carbonic Acid.

Blog Entries
    Sorry your right i keep getting them mixed up, HCO^-3 is the bicarbonate im talking about.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

+ Reply to Thread