Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Here is a free lesson I am sure everyone can benefit

Here is a free lesson I am sure everyone can benefit

Da Mo Breathing Lesson for initiation into Internal Alchemy :

Step 1 Allow your Breath to move inwardly and outwardly on an even and level pace. Your count going in may start at 6 seconds and going out at 6 seconds. As you advance you may go 12 - 12 count, then 18 -18 and so on. After you have done this for 10 to 20 minutes, you can now begin to visualizes a Purple to Violet Flame, moving with your breathe. Damo says, seeing it mixing with the air you feel going in and going out.

Step 2 Visualizing the Purple to Violet Color, you will feel the changing happening within yourself. This is because as you use this color the vibration of the body is being changed. If we may say, being fine tuned. Like a radio wave that is being tuned into, as the radio station is being fine tuned. Peacefulness is felt as you slow down the body through your breathing.

Step 3 Breathe inward and outwardly the color Purple to Violet, feeling it flooding your head, neck, shoulders, upper back, chest, arms, lower back, stomach areas, buttocks, working your way way down each leg. After 10 -20 minutes of this move the flame to where you need the healing done. Damo says, if your mind thinks the area the Chi moves to the area. You will know this for at he point of focus, you will feel a sensation or heat, pending how open you are to feelings.

Step 4 Now to bring the rest of the healing, by focusing a Pink flame right in the area that needs the healing. See your flame covering the whole area and flooding it. Pink brings Love Energy, very important to heal. Like the heart heals faster when it feels love. Flood the area with Pink flame, this will vibrate the level of love exchange. Once you have done this for a while you may start to visualize a yellow flame. Damo says, yellow will work deep within the bone itself, and bring life back to the area. The very marrows comes to life, and the white and red cells are moving to do their job. If your working on an organ area, you may use the just the violet and pink in the area, it will do the job.

Doing the steps will bring the healing that you need, in accordance to your faith and understanding of why you are doing these steps, plus doing it every day for 30 to 90 days will take an effect that is needed to heal. Remember Rome was not build in one day. In accordance to the law of Inertia; Know that things that move, wants to keep moving. Nowhere does it say it is fast or slow just keeps moving. So will your progress.

Blog Entries
    Very interesting, WB.

Iíve been practicing breathing excercises for quite awhile, but Iíve never come across something like this. Iíll give it a try for awhile, thanks.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

This one is a personal favorite of mine because I feel its actually effective and with minimal to zero previous practice the benefits are tangible even if the subtle parts are not perceived until multiple tries. This shit works if you just focus and give it a shot!

Quote Originally Posted by White Belt View Post
    This one is a personal favorite of mine because I feel its actually effective and with minimal to zero previous practice the benefits are tangible even if the subtle parts are not perceived until multiple tries. This shit works if you just focus and give it a shot!
    What would you say the benefits of a red colored flame would do? Also, what does pink do differently then... Purple? I read that white apparently is a mix of all colour spectrum or something so would that mean that I'd get the benefits of every single colour that exists?

I use to do this thing called Kuji-In (RIN) and I'd feel hot, grounded, and very... strong. There was this time in grade 7, I was at a school trip for 3 days or something, and I was playing arm wrestle with the kids in class... I was known as the kid who fights a lot so I was challenged throughout that school year ever since this school trip finished.

My first challenge was on the trip and I had lost in front of everyone, upset, I went to my dorm and did the Kuji-In practice for about 10-15 min and went back... ever since that day I never lost an arm wrestle from ANYONE in my grade.

I gave up the practice cause it's boring... who knows, placebo or not, I remember witnessing what happened on that school trip and rest of the grade I always sucked at arm wrestle // becomes best arm wrestler

Anyway reason I brought up that story and kuji in is because the meditation practice is pretty similar but not exact.

The color of flames

Quote Originally Posted by tAlchemist View Post
    What would you say the benefits of a red colored flame would do? Also, what does pink do differently then... Purple? I read that white apparently is a mix of all colour spectrum or something so would that mean that I'd get the benefits of every single colour that exists?
    This color is used particularly for healing and cultivating shen (in Chinese thought) the spiritual element of a person's psyche).
    Well the color and the healing serves different functions depending on what is needed.
    For example Yellow is the color of our bones and bone marrow, we concentrate on the color Yellow and repair the bones from the inside. The yellow color can become visible with the eyes closed and when visualized as entering the bone and the marrow penetrating deep muscle and tissue the healing is profound and I usually reserve this type of meditation for people with cancer, bone problems or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome.

The pink color is very important also for healing as these colors seem to stimulate some deep part of our brain that corresponds at least in Chinese medicine to a particular location in the body. To answer your questions

1 : The red is the root or base and corresponds to the bottom of the spine. The Muladhara is the red fire. The four petaled red lotus is usually the first vision when you practice this meditation lesson and is the symbol of the root Chakra Muladhara. Muladhara is considered the foundation of the "energy body". Yogic systems stress the importance of stabilizing this chakra. Kundalini awakening begins here.

2: Pink and purple are different and similar. They are typically activated around the 60-90 day period as the purple or violet color corresponds to the Crown chakra or the top of the head. I will use some anecdotal evidence to support my claim here instead of some mumbo jumbo from some chakra picture found on google search.

(light a candle and sit on the floor, center the candle in front of you about 45 degree angle or at eye level)

When I am able to perceive the violet light it washes over me in waves. The glowing waves pulsate with the breathing of the candle and the candle begins to take on a slight violet hue around the edges. After watching the candle for a short time (breathing 6x6x or 10x10x whatever you can do) drop the curtains (drop the eye lids dont close them) you may still be able to visualize the violet flame held within the third eye.

3: The white light is like the static on your tv or the light of the Sun. It is a void where everyone begins and most people get there if they don't start there already. You are right it is the mixture of all colors and none of them at the same time. IME its only when you are able to discern the transition in your own mental state when the colors and their transitions and transformations begin to take on meaning. Great things have happened when this light becomes bright, but its also pretty boring like the back of my eyelids most times.

+ Reply to Thread