I want to read this book but I cannot afford the 99$

http://www.chinamantis.com/hsing-ming-chi-kwei.htm

However I think its actually already partly or wholly in this manual I already have.

Here is a link to the National Qi gong institute manual I didn't know it was available for download for anyone free as I only received it upon completion of my training with my teacher. Probably meaningless for the uninitiated any way.

http://www.viagemastral.com/forum/ap...nt.php?id=1041

I can't find it any where so I will type it up in case you don't want to read the manual.

The drawings shown on the front are reproductions from "Hsing-ming Chr Kwei" or "Meaning of Nature and Destiny". Written in 16th century, the book is used to explain meditative breathing techniques. The front view shows the centers of the involuntary circulation of Chi energy. The middle field of elixer (dan tien) is represented by a new moon and three stars, the yellow court by a square, and the lower dan tien by a cauldron. The right hand of the figure holds a moon, symbolized by jade rabbit. The left hand holds the sun, symbolized by a three legged bird. The three legs of the bird symbolize Heaven, Earth and Man. Sun and moon are the movers which bring about the circular movement of the energy in the body. The drawing on the back shows the centers of the controlled course of the energy circulation.

Attachment 1032

These drawings explain that Chi Energy will awaken when the yin and yang energies of the body are balanced. Postnatal chi derived from food and drink will then liberate brenatal chi stored in the bone and marrow.

"A spark will be born in the pot (abdomen) when cinnabar (elixir) is inside and mercury (spirit) is enough. After they are mixed the yellow seed (chi) is planted and will grow. You may laugh at the cauldron (cooking pot lower abdomen) but its drug is life so don't waste time on idle talk. You may laugh at the cauldron but its method is to cultivate the essence. (when the river is calm you will find the gem) My form is Shen Tai (spiritual). When the flower opens the news will be of the yellow seed. Refining the sexual essence must be controlled by the soul or else it is as it you are boiling and empty pot. The small figure fanning the pot represents "kindling the fire" by regulating the breath. The cauldron pot is which the essence is boiled (to become chi) is the lower abdomen (dan tien).

Please drop a comment, it should be pretty obvious to people here what is being talked about.