Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Aboriginal Australians

Blog Entries

Aboriginal Australians

According to what I have come to understand Aboriginal Australians view the Sun and the Earth as female, and the Moon as male.

The Sun is the Great Mother... so it seems they take a non-Jungian view on the matter of planetary genders.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    I love your respect for Indigenous cultures Awani.

I will share my sacred knowledge about the aboriginals in PM when the time is right, in PM.

Love you bro. Keep up the good good work.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    According to what I have come to understand Aboriginal Australians view the Sun and the Earth as female, and the Moon as male.

The Sun is the Great Mother... so it seems they take a non-Jungian view on the matter of planetary genders.

It's the same in german, which they say has older roots than the latin or the greek. I think I already pointed towards this in an older thread.

Jung as a native german speaker knew that BTW. He just adopted the alchemical model as a kind of "user interface" that nowadays has a more common ground internationally.

There is also a german fairy tale called "Frau Holle". The origin is allegdly a/the female godess or "mother earth" who can be tracked back to the stone age.
    In the fairy tale she can let it snow. Some interpret it as a solid water miracoulasly appearing from above

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    One of the most amazing books on the Sun and the Moon and their genders is Artaud's "Heliogabalus; or, the Crowned Anarchist"... of course, unrelated to Australia, but a fantastic mix of History, Alchemy, Surrealism, Mythology and... Artaud being Artaud.

+ Reply to Thread