Patrons of the Sacred Art

Can't log in? Contact Us

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Sharing the path of a White Belt

Sharing the path of a White Belt

I have been microdosing mushrooms (take .2 one day and take nothing for two days rinse & repeat) as well as started my Qi Gong training over from the very start. No mushrooms ingested in about 2 weeks.

I had some great sex with my wife over the week end and I talked with her about not having an orgasm for 100 days. She laughed at me and said no way I could do it. Today is day three of no sexy time and just like all the secret books and wise masters say "Do not attempt to move the Qi after intercourse"

Are you allowed to have sex or release semen? OR do you abstain from sexual release and intercourse is still okay? OR do you avoid it altogether and bend your dick around a stick or pick up rocks with your scrotum? Hmmm... It seems there are many methods here.

This topic of not having sex always comes up. The transmutation of energy sexual or otherwise through Tantra (whatever that means) or pranayama or yoga, the controversial definitions and meanings of these words as well as the various practices associated with them. This is where the thread will be difficult to keep on track.

Lets mix the ancient with the modern in an attempt to synthesize meaning and philosophy with practice and application.

I will start from the most simple practice. The Microcosmic orbit or Small Universe. The Microcosmic orbit is as simple as it gets. IF this is too complex or you have trouble with it please comment as to why. It takes 30 days, I will share my own experience with it along the next 30 days. Then we will move on to more advanced practices.

This meditation may also cause the head to rock or the body to tremble, which some believe are signs of progress.

not my website but here is a quick summary to learn a bit.
    https://upliftconnect.com/the-microcosmic-orbit/

After just practice it regardless of your doubts its really fun and you have nothing to lose right? You will benefit from these practice, tis certain and most true.

This was today practice results. Day 1.

After about 20 -25 minutes, the closed eye visuals began to form a small circle between my eyes. (a black circle with white outline)the eyes want to search inwardly for the cause of this. My mind then began to wander into reveries and memories from deep in my teenage years some gobbly gook about an old friendship, (my breath is between 25 seconds in and 25 seconds out) its difficult to maintain such a deep breath without straining and I began to slip into an easier pace something like (15 seconds in 15sec out only returning for short times to 25sec in 25sec out) at which point my body is asking for a different pace of breathing something to vitalize and charge after the long period of stillness.

This is not a part of the microcosmic orbit but this is usually how I close all my practices. Short quick breaths (4 to 5 seconds out 8 to 10 seconds in) until the mind begins to feel light (some would feel lightheaded) and the body begins to warm. Short quick breaths (three sharp breaths in three sharp breaths out) then a deep empty breath expelling all the air from the lungs.

At this point my body wants to meditate deeply and is asking to lay down instead of sitting in the half lotus. I usually listen and continue a breath pace of about 18 seconds in and 18 seconds out. After laying down I will typically restart from my toes the whole relaxation process up to my head. To wrap it up I will wash my hands over my body to store the Qi and then shake it off and throw away the rest that is stagnant like shaking water from your hands.

Over the next 30 days I will add in addition to the Microcosmic orbit the practice called

8 Section brocade
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=445F...nel=WudangBing

This process helps to balance the energy, and to move it around the body with regulation through the breath, its done it many different ways, the actual movements are not important, it doesn't matter what way or school you do.

Just do it. Going out in nature and breathing and absorbing the greens of earth and the blues of sky. It's fun, and it revitalizes the spirit and mind.

Blog Entries
    Awesome post.

You should still have sex; however, completely abstain from ejaculation/orgasm.

What the masters said about moving chi after sex is BULLshit. Directly after sex is the best time to circulate chi, it will collect some of the jing energy built up in the groin and move it i to different spiritual organs. Its the best. Seeing your post is making me.want to take up the practice again myself, especially since one of my testicles has been throbbing for about 4 days. Too much ejaculatio .

In my experience, it gets easier over time, so have sex but not very much. Just a little bit. Its easy to get carried away; as we all know too well. Just a couple minutes and then stop; over time, your ability to have sex without cumming will increase. While your doing this, its also a great time to take up prostate exersizes. This also comes with a myriad of benefits down the tract.

If you dont use it you lose it. Celebecy is not the answer. This can turn the swxual energy putrid and stale; sometimes resulting in some pretty fucked up outcomes (look at the Catholic church for examples )

Good stuff mate. Keep it up. Great rewards will come to those who circulate the sexual energy for extended periods of time. Life changing results can manifest.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    I have had a non-orgasm (no interaction with others either) diet many times, usually for 5-6 weeks. It does get easier with time... although (in my case) when you eventually do something the orgasm comes way faster... kind of like "doing it for the first time"...

If it is for a certain diet, or training period, I think it would be good to not orgasm, and not have sex... keep your energy/sphere empty of other peoples energy... but then again it depends on WHAT you are trying to do/achieve.

I agree with Em otherwise... abstaining is good for a certain time frame, but as a way of life... not good IMO.

The "tree" practices look interesting.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Awesome post.

You should still have sex; however, completely abstain from ejaculation/orgasm.

What the masters said about moving chi after sex is BULLshit. Directly after sex is the best time to circulate chi, it will collect some of the jing energy built up in the groin and move it i to different spiritual organs. Its the best. Seeing your post is making me.want to take up the practice again myself, especially since one of my testicles has been throbbing for about 4 days. Too much ejaculatio .

In my experience, it gets easier over time, so have sex but not very much. Just a little bit. Its easy to get carried away; as we all know too well. Just a couple minutes and then stop; over time, your ability to have sex without cumming will increase. While your doing this, its also a great time to take up prostate exersizes. This also comes with a myriad of benefits down the tract.

If you dont use it you lose it. Celebecy is not the answer. This can turn the swxual energy putrid and stale; sometimes resulting in some pretty fucked up outcomes (look at the Catholic church for examples )

Good stuff mate. Keep it up. Great rewards will come to those who circulate the sexual energy for extended periods of time. Life changing results can manifest.
    It isn't complete bs, I mean trying to do anything but sleep after busting a nut feels like night of the living dead. Maybe that is why everyone is walking around asleep like a zombie? The same saying goes for fighters in the combat sports world, not supposed to have too much sex before a fight.
    It's time my dude! The flame is ready to reawaken.

All joking aside I place minor importance to the not having sex part, as long as you abstain for about three days you should be fine. My teacher called it poison and it was important to release the poison... After churning it for so many cycles or days of practice, it energizes my brain and usually leads me to learning and studying ancient texts and just reading a lot in general. I agree with you 100% EM, not having sex is most likely what led the catholic church to become what it is.

Yes the topic of rewards, spiritual rewards and physical rewards will be one of the reasons for this thread or as the literature calls them
    Siddhi is a Sanskrit noun which can be translated as "perfection", "accomplishment", "attainment", or "success". In Tamil the word Siddhar/Chitthar refers to someone who has attained the Siddhic powers & knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    I have had a non-orgasm (no interaction with others either) diet many times, usually for 5-6 weeks. It does get easier with time... although (in my case) when you eventually do something the orgasm comes way faster... kind of like "doing it for the first time"...

If it is for a certain diet, or training period, I think it would be good to not orgasm, and not have sex... keep your energy/sphere empty of other peoples energy... but then again it depends on WHAT you are trying to do/achieve.

I agree with Em otherwise... abstaining is good for a certain time frame, but as a way of life... not good IMO.

The "tree" practices look interesting.

If I go too long without ejaculation I end up just getting really lucid and intense dreams, and I always fail the test and end up having sex which results in a wet dream like a teenager.

Love your podcast, I have listened to at least 10 of them so far I listened to 175# this morning, they are fun I would probably have done something very similar, I always planned on making a podcast! Didn't realize this episode was going to be about lucid dreams how funny!

Yes there is a sort of intention I have with this no sex period even if it only lasts a week or two. 1 I am 34 and recently experiencing some pain in my testicles, I went and did all the tests I am fine, doctors said I have a cyst on my left nut and maybe there was an infection which is super hard to get rid of, but otherwise I am healthy as a bull. No blockage and nothing wrong down there otherwise so, even though it caused a weeks worth of death anxiety nothing to do about it.

So a bit of healing needed after all the tests and period of worry (getting my nuts their very own ultrasound was fun) other than some healing I wanted to share and hopefully get some others interested in practicing Nei Dan or Chinese Internal Alchemy also known as Qi Gong.

In Qigong "Hugging the tree" is the key to unlocking the Microcosmic Orbit or Small Universe, and later more importantly the Grand Universe. A tree is not needed, although we always do it under trees if not directly facing a tree, it like anything can be done anywhere with or without trees its just more alchemical I guess.

IMO even if you only stand like this for 5 or 10 minutes its super helpful, when I was training really hard we did this for up to 2 hours or more. For old people or people with knee issues I would still make them do it for at least 3 minutes. I feel that it speeds up some of the mental traps and pitfalls people experience in meditation causing the process to speed up in a way I can't really explain well just speaking from experience.

You can do this "hugging the tree" before your normal sitting meditation. It leads to so many important cultivation methods I feel it's not stressed or shared enough.

Blog Entries
    Im loving all of these Chi Gung pictures mate. where did you source them?
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries
    Good topic! The longest I’ve abstained from ejaculation (while doing Taoist circulation practices), was about 8 months. It was quite revelatory for me, so I’m interested in reading about your experiences. Good luck!
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

google search

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Im loving all of these Chi Gung pictures mate. where did you source them?
    I just use google search, I guess if you know the right Qigong terms you can find some good pictures. IME some of the best picture graphics are from out of print books. I used to have an archive of pictures that were important to me maybe I will compile a new one.

Lets continue with a lesson.

The Jing is generated through the spring of the body. The Jing is the essence of "soft power" or Yin strength cultivated through Qigong or External Alchemy Wei Dan. Pay close attention to the drilling, or spiral motion like a spring going from the knees up the spine.

Through the external and internal alchemy, the universe is pulled in through the top of the head and the bottom of the feet. Creating a sort of magnetic vortex as shown in the images.

The path of the Qi or the Kundalini is pictured here clearly as two separate vessels the Governing and Conception vessels. The Microcosmic orbit (the pictures are what you visualize) has many visualization practices to help develope the subtle body.

The development of the subtle body is the most common thread in all ancient manuscripts. The kidney as shown wrapped in the band of the Elixir Field (middle Dantien) is the key to unlocking the metals within the body.

Unlocking the metal within the kidneys is the beginning of the Alchemical process.

By uniting through the posture the sacral and cranial pumps we begin to set up the "furnace" or "elixer pill" this is the physical lab of the alchemist.

Blog Entries
    Im glad your here, doing what you do White Belt

+ Reply to Thread