Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Sex Robots

Blog Entries

Sex Robots

One reason for sentient beings is desire. Desire for food, for play (learning), for love (sex)... etc... desire fuels evolution. A.I. is so far advanced and will be more advanced, but it is not sentient because there is no desire. The evolution of the sex robot industry could create robots that eventually begin to desire love/sex. Perhaps the sex robots will be the first sentient A.I.?

Conspiracy nuts often worry about a future where robots take over and enslave us all... but perhaps they will rape us instead. Imagine that!

Although my faith is greater in sentient AI than in sentient monkeys with clothes.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

Blog Entries
    Perhaps the sex robots will be the first sentient A.I.?
    or a spirit playing the part.

Conspiracy nuts
    I'm very offended.

Although my faith is greater in sentient AI than in sentient monkeys with clothes.
    Eventually sentient AI will yearn for a biological machine and experience, becoming sentient mammals who can dress themselves.

Sex Robots??? Talk about "Wham! Bam! Domo Arigato, Mr./Mrs./Ms. Roboto!"

Blog Entries
    Didn't you know?

All women secretly want to get raped by a robot!

(This is a joke from the last thread involving Awani and Kibrics views on desire, remember?)

Hahahahahah
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Quote Originally Posted by Awani View Post
    .. but perhaps they will rape us instead. Imagine that!
    While doing that, they'll be playing this tune by the Chili Peppers all the time (Note the lyrics later on too).

It seems that it has become a trend lately to talk about robots and how they will influence our lives soon.
    I think they somehow want to prepare us for a revolution in this area. In the subconscious of the man and the woman I believe that there has always been that hidden desire to manipulate the the person beside and to have the complete control. When they will create the robot capable of sex and give the impression of reality, the human species as we know it will be a step closer to extinction and the new robotic human species will appear, Human 2.0 . There is a lot of debate regarding this subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    It seems that it has become a trend lately to talk about robots and how they will influence our lives soon.
    I think they somehow want to prepare us for a revolution in this area. In the subconscious of the man and the woman I believe that there has always been that hidden desire to manipulate the the person beside and to have the complete control. When they will create the robot capable of sex and give the impression of reality, the human species as we know it will be a step closer to extinction and the new robotic human species will appear, Human 2.0 . There is a lot of debate regarding this subject.
    They will also travel back in time and exterminate us all!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiberius View Post
    When they will create the robot capable of sex and give the impression of reality, the human species as we know it will be a step closer to extinction and the new robotic human species will appear, Human 2.0.
    They = we.

And human 2.0 is what we need.

Donít let the delusion of reality confuse you regarding the reality of the illusion.

I am afraid we cannot stop the human evolution. It is happening right now, we are closer than ever to 2.0. Even social network is encouraging this, by making all of us isolate in the comfort of our houses and "live" mostly in virtual environment, while robots do our job. This future is near, wheter we like it or not. If you have a sex partner wich is a robot, you will not even get out )

Blog Entries
    No one has addressed the original concept: the sex robots will manifest the first sentient A.I.

Closed Thread