Patrons of the Sacred Art

OPEN TO REGISTER: Click HERE if you want to join Alchemy Forums!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Connecting with Elementals.

Blog Entries

Connecting with Elementals.

Franz Bardon explains this as being a big first step in opening up the consiousness. These entities have apprently a lot to offer the budding Magickian and Im interested to try this out.

Im a little unsure, as to the actual process. Are these creatures in the Astral Realm? Or are they here, right with us, and we simply need eyes to see?

I would love some advice from some of the more experienced of you, as to how I might be able to connect/and or/ get in the mindset to be able to connect with these entities.

Franz Bardon recommends that the Earth element and its associated Gnomes is a good place to start; and considering that im working in the mines, I tend to agree.

Does anyone have a detailed explanation as to HOW one gets in contact with these creatures?

Best Regards.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

PD Newman

Quote Originally Posted by elixirmixer View Post
    Franz Bardon explains this as being a big first step in opening up the consiousness. These entities have apprently a lot to offer the budding Magickian and Im interested to try this out.

Im a little unsure, as to the actual process. Are these creatures in the Astral Realm? Or are they here, right with us, and we simply need eyes to see?

I would love some advice from some of the more experienced of you, as to how I might be able to connect/and or/ get in the mindset to be able to connect with these entities.

Franz Bardon recommends that the Earth element and its associated Gnomes is a good place to start; and considering that im working in the mines, I tend to agree.

Does anyone have a detailed explanation as to HOW one gets in contact with these creatures?

Best Regards.
    Not the best person to talk to on this subject. However the highly esteemed PD Newman has some interesting things in his most recently published paper.

https://www.academia.edu/37793976/EN...phical_Society

Blog Entries
    According to Bardon’s hierarchy, the elementals exist within the zone girdling the Earth. If you have his second book (practice of magical evocation), he lists all their sigils in the appendix.

As for how to contact them, prayer works fairly well. Or you could set up a more elaborate ceremony, which requires a study of ceremonial magick.
    Art is Nature in the flask; Nature is a vial thing.

Blog Entries

Best Regards.
    I guess I'd be first curious to know if you really do want to be a magician, because you don't have to be one to connect to the elemental peoples. And you sure don't have to do evocations and sigil drawing (I'd be very interested to know how they came up with those sigils for elemental beings).
    First, elementals aren't spirits. They are not in the spirit realm etc. They inhabit their own spheres that you can also connect to, because you have all 4 elements in you. The answer is yes, they technically are right there beside you, you just can't see them.

I can write more about this later, but I'd suggest reading the Comte de Gabalis including all the commentary. (Yes the main story is supposed to be ridiculous).
    Last edited by Euphrasia; 4 Weeks Ago at 01:27 AM. Reason: Clarification

Blog Entries
    Well actually I do want to be a magician.

I have shockingly poor will power as many of you know and magic is more or less (IMO) the traini g and use of a persons will.

I have just again quit smoking and started drinking lots of herbal teas, am practising some white tantra (no ejaculations) and will begin an exercise routine, all just getting ready to begin fasting and cleaning out my body, so that I may re-focus on my Franz-Bardon training and move back into the Astral realm.

Once I have returned and can enter the dream world on command, then I will begin practising Magick again properly.

Im mot sure if everyone (or anyone!) realizes this, but Magic ceremony is by far the most powerful and effective while in the dream-world (astral plane).

When one has the will and intent strong enough to perform ceremony there, the results can be big.

I know because ive experimented myself and created some very interesting results, even with my poor skill set.

I will look up the literature tou mention Euphraisa. Thank you. And thank you Kiorionis; and it was a very interesting article White Belt cheers.
    Join me; on a voyage of stupidity, and self discovery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=vccZSHroTG4

Blog Entries

Ceremonial Email

Would it be possible to design your own magic ceremony that went something like this:

Open the circle.
    Open the triangle.
    Summon a piece of paper.
    Write a letter.
    Draw an Earth sigil at the bottom.
    Embed the Earth Element into the paper and sigil.
    Burn the paper.

Could that be an effective way of sending a message to the gnomes?

How would you recieve a reply!?

Blog Entries
    Would it be possible to design your own magic ceremony that went something like this:

Open the circle.
    Open the triangle.
    Summon a piece of paper.
    Write a letter.
    Burn the paper.

You could try anything and see if it works. The worst that could happen is you get some creepy spirit instead that starts messing with you.

My personal experience, and what is recorded in de Gabalis, is you have to be in a special frame of mind that is not easy to get to in order to connect yourself fully to that element. He actually states for gnomes you must master Earth, which he goes on to explain Earth in this sense means body.
    I've never connected to gnomes, but you can try different exersizes to master your body. He also states (though he says this was just figuratively speaking, but might as well try it) to leave a glass globe filled with earth water and air in the sun for 1 month, then separate those elements entirely until you have just earth, and eat the tiniest portions of that daily. *shrug* why not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Euphrasia View Post
    And you sure don't have to do evocations and sigil drawing (I'd be very interested to know how they came up with those sigils for elemental beings).
    But it is quite helpful. Otherwise it would be like calling someone on the telephone without a number, or a telephone. The sigil allows the person to not only focus their mind, but also creates a direct link to the entity/idea/symbol.

The sigils in Bardonís book were recieved by Bardonís from the entities themselves while he was traveling OOB. At least, thatís his explanation for their origin.

Blog Entries

Open the circle.
    Open the triangle.
    Summon a piece of paper.
    Write a letter.
    Burn the paper.

You mean the alchemical Earth symbol, the downwards pointing triangle with the line in the middle?

If that’s the case, it would be more helpful to address the letter to a specific entity and use its particular sigil. Like Euphrasia said, if it doesn’t have an ‘address’ it will attract almost anything.

I’d add, burn the paper in the triangle. Close the triangle, close the circle.

The reply could come in a number of different ways. No reply at all, receiving inspiration, dream visitation, mental communications, and etc.

Blog Entries
    Do you know the names of any particular Gnomes and there sigils? Is there a magic address book? haha

+ Reply to Thread